Fetching Victory

Dark Owl holds Stormy Weather over his shoulder while she recovers from Canine's attack. They're resting on a roof a few blocks from the school to catch their breaths. However, Dark Owl is getting slightly restless since he's leaving his object unguarded and at risk of being discovered.

"Hurry up and recover, Stormy Weather. We need to get back there before they find out about Albert." Dark Owl tells her as he looks toward the girl over his shoulder.

"That girl's voice is like being in the center of a storm." Stormy Weather groans as she tries to get out of Dark Owl's grip to signal she's feeling better.

She holds her head for a second, but it looks like she's recovering.

"Yes, we must be careful around her." Dark Owl nods in agreement before Hawkmoth interrupts them.

"I'm glad you two see the danger this new hero poses. I was caught off guard by her arrival as well. Her power seems to be a form of hypnosis that relies on her voice. Luckily, there's a way to counter this. If you can't hear the commands, they shouldn't work. However, it would be best for you to try and keep moving while fighting her, just in case. This power is similar to mine and Ladybug, a continuous one from what I saw." Hawkmoth explains to the two.

"Understood, Hawkmoth. Worry not. We can still salvage this situation and save Paris from these false heroes and their hypnotizing assistant. Hoo hoo." Dark Owl hoos in acknowledgment at Hawkmoth's instructions.

"Be careful. The average Miraculous wielder has around two powers. So, she may be hiding another ability or two besides her hypnotism." Hawkmoth warns before ending the link.

Dark Owl nods in acknowledgment before turning toward Stormy Weather.

"You heard Hawkmoth's warning. We need to tread carefully while fighting this Canine person. By now, the other heroes are likely there as well." Dark Owl informs her.

Stormy Weather grunts in frustration.

"Great. So, we're outnumbered, too. Fine. I'll show them how dangerous it is to face a storm." Stormy Weather says determinedly while tapping her umbrella in her other hand.

However, her attention is drawn to a small, orange object moving at high speed toward them.

"What is that?" Stormy Weather questions in confusion as she narrows her eyes while trying to concentrate on it.

A little while ago with Ladybug and Canine. Canine is explaining her last power to the bug-themed heroine.

"My last ability is called Fetch. It allows me to send this rubber ball after anything it's touched while I'm transformed and retrieve it." Canine explains.

Ladybug looks at Canine in surprise when she explains her power, realizing how powerful it is for dealing with Akumas.

"What did Stormy Weather have on her while you were fighting?" Ladybug quickly asks the newbie heroine.

Canine blinks in surprise before saying.

"She had her umbrella on her. Do you think that's where the butterfly is?" Canine asks.

Ladybug quickly nods.

"Yes. However, it could also be in one of her hair ties like the last time I fought her. But I think it's more likely to be in her umbrella." Ladybug explains, causing Canine to nod.

"So, what do you want to do?" Canine asks.

Ladybug thinks about it for a second before turning back toward Canine.

"What could the other Akuma with her do?" Ladybug asks to get more information on the Akuma she saw before.

"He seems to be based on a superhero. He had a lot of gadgets on him. Things like smoke bombs, boomerangs, and even a way to fly using some sort of jetpack cape." Canine quickly explains.