Reporting In

Chloe, Sabrina, Alya, Kim, Miss Bustier, Mrs. Mendeleiev, and Mr. Damocles all stood inside the older male of the group's office. Mr. Damocles looks at the group of six in front of his desk with a raised eyebrow.

"Lunch hour has only just started. What could these kids have done in that amount of time?" Mr. Damocles asks with a heavy sigh.

He was looking at Kim and Chloe when he said that. That action doesn't go unnoticed by the two. Chloe lets out an annoyed grumble when he gives her that look while Kim rubs the back of his head nervously at it.

"Go on, tell him what you were fighting about." Mrs. Mendeleiev orders the four students in a commanding tone.

Chloe immediately walks up and shouts at Mr. Damocles while pointing at Alya.

"Alya over there snuck up behind me while my locker was open and took a photo of it." Chloe snaps at him angrily as she turns her head to glare at Alya.

Mr. Damocles looks at Alya with another raised eyebrow before looking at Sabrina for an explanation.

"I wasn't there to see what started this all. I heard Chloe shouting about someone taking a picture of her locker, and when I got over there, she was keeping Alya's phone away from her." Sabrina explains to Mr. Damocles.

"I'm actually in the same boat." Kim nervously says while raising his hand.

"What's the big deal? I was only taking a photo?" Alya finally asks them in anger.

"You took a photo of my private space here at school!" Chloe yells at her in anger while still holding Alya's phone.

"A locker isn't a private space!" Alya shouts back in anger.

"It is if you aren't a teacher. And last time I checked, you aren't." Chloe snaps back in anger.

"Enough!" Mrs. Mendeleiev shouts to shut the two arguing girls up.

Mr. Damocles looks at four of his school's students with a tired expression before looking towards the teachers for their input.

"Caline and I didn't see anything either, Damocles. All I heard was a racket outside of my classroom, and I went to investigate. I found these two little hoodlums fighting in the middle of the hallway when I did. Caline was walking next to me while I was heading over there." Miss Mendeleiev tells Mr. Damocles in an honest, albeit annoyed tone.

"Is this true, Miss Bustier?" Mr. Damocles asks the other teacher.

"Yes, sir. I followed Mrs. Mendeleiev to see what all the noise was outside my classroom." Miss Bustier nods.

Mr. Damocles nods his head before looking toward Chloe.

"Ms. Bourgeois, please give Ms. Césaire back her phone." Mr. Damocles orders the blond.

"Yes!" Alya shouts happily.

"What? You have got to be kidding me! She took a picture of my locker!" Chloe shouts at Mr. Damocles in anger.

"Chloe, that is no way to speak to your principal." Miss Bustier lightly chastised Chloe before looking toward Mr. Damocles.

"But she is right, sir. It isn't okay that Alya took a picture of Chloe's locker without her permission." She tells her boss in a confused tone.

"Please allow me to finish. First, please give Ms. Césaire what rightfully belongs to her." Mr. Damocles orders.

Begrudgingly, Chloe gives a smug Alya back her phone. However, Mr. Damocles then looks toward Alya with a severe expression.

"Now then, Ms. Césaire. I would like you to delete that photo you took without Ms. Bourgeois's permission." Mr. Damocles orders, and this time it is Alya who looks shocked and Chloe who is smug.