Troubles of Fame

Marinette exits the elevator on Jagged Stone's floor and rushes toward his room. She knocks on the door to see Penny open it again.

"Ah, Marinette. Did you find what Jagged was looking for?" Penny asks her curiously.

"Yes. They're right here." Marinette nods while showing Penny the glasses she made.

Penny smiles when she sees the design.

"These are perfect, Marinette. Great job finding them." Penny compliments her.

"Actually, I-" Marinette starts before getting cut off by a shout.

"Penny! What's taking you so long? Who's at the door?" Jagged Stone asks.

"It's Marinette, Jagged. She's brought the glasses you were looking for." Penny tells Jagged.

"Then bring her in, and let me see what she got! I still have to give her an autograph anyway!" Jagged shouts toward her excitedly as he rubs Fang's belly.

"Come in, Marinette." Penny smiles at the girl while letting her in.

Back in the hotel lobby, Nate is showing Adrien and Chloe how to use the front desk computer while the employees help any guests showing up.

"And by typing in a person's name, we can see their reservation, if they're already checked in, and how long they've stayed." Nate shows them as he types Jagged Stone to show he's already checked in in his room.

"Cool," Adrien says with a smile.

"Yep. Also, remember to keep a positive and friendly attitude toward guests and answer their questions. It may be annoying sometimes, but it's something you have to do." Nate tells the two.

"Duh, that's basic retail stuff." Chloe rolls her eyes at his advice.

"Adrien's been locked in his house for years, Chloe. I'm talking to him over you. I figured you know how to do this since your father runs a bakery." Nate tells her with a shrug before focusing back on helping Adrien.

"Now, if the guests ask you questions you don't know how to answer, come to me or one of the other employees. Okay?" Nate asks him.

"Yeah. Thanks." Adrien thanks Nate with a smile.

"No problem. I'll teach you the ropes on everything here with the staff." Nate tells him with a smile.

Chloe scoffs at his words.

"What are you going to do? Teach him how to order the staff to do everything for you?" Chloe sarcastically asks him.

That gets a reaction out of Nate and causes him to glare at her.

"I will have you know that my dad has me work for an allowance by helping the staff around the hotel. I know at least the basics of everything involving hotel service." Nate snaps at her while glaring at her.

"Yeah, right." Chloe scoffs at him.

The two are about to argue before they hear Kim's panicked scream.

The trio turns to see Kim running into the hotel lobby toward them.

"What's wrong? Did another celebrity with a weird pet show up?" Nate asks Kim as he runs toward them.

"Akuma!" Kim shouts while pointing towards the door.

That causes three pairs of eyes to widen as they immediately look toward the door to see Pixelator walking inside with a smirk. Nate reaches under the front desk and presses a hidden button. As he is, Adrien says.

"Run!"

The four teens and whoever else is unlucky enough to be in the lobby quickly rush out of Pixelator's way to try and escape him. Unfortunately, Pixelator isn't making it easy for them.