Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble

"I'm sorry about this. When Gabriel makes up his mind about something, it can be difficult to get him to change it." Nathalie apologizes as she leads Nino out the gate of the mansion.

Nino doesn't say anything and glares at the ground as Nathalie leads him out.

"Try to have a nice day. I'm sure you and Adrien can still do something else later." Nathalie tries to reassure the teen before leaving him out front.

"Sure, if his old man allows that," Nino angrily mutters as he walks off.

He quickly texts everyone about what happened and what Mr. Agreste told him before heading to the park by himself, where he sits on a park bench and pulls out a bottle of bubbles.

"Ugh, this sucks. I can't believe there's a parent who doesn't want to celebrate their kid's birthday." Nino says as he uses the bubble wand to blow some bubbles.

While doing so, he suddenly hears crying and scans the area to see a parent dragging their kid away.

"But I want to keep playing!" The kid cries as they struggle to get free.

"Not until you finish your chores." The dad says while pulling them.

Nino sees this and scowls further, still upset about what happened earlier, and seeing this seems to be making his mood worse.

"Ugh, adults are the worst. They ruin everything." Nino mutters to himself.

Unknown to him, he's just reached a point that someone's been waiting for.

"Your anger toward me is appreciated. It makes you a perfect candidate for today's Akuma. It'll be a special one, too, since it's someone with a relationship with my son." Hawkmoth says as he creates a butterfly and sends it after Nino.

"Fly, my little butterfly, and make him into a powerful Akuma to celebrate today." Hawkmoth orders as he watches the butterfly fly away toward its intended target.

Nino continues to blow bubbles in the park to try and calm down. Unfortunately, he's so focused on trying to calm down; he doesn't notice the butterfly heading toward him until it lands on his bottle of bubbles and Hawkmoth enters his mind.

"Bubbler, my name is Hawkmoth, and I'm here to offer you the chance to celebrate your friend's birthday by ridding the world of all those who'd stop you," Hawkmoth explains in a confident and assuring tone.

Nino immediately falls under Hawkmoth's influence and smiles at his words.

"Let's party, Hawkmoth," Nino says before he's covered in the magical black substance.

Hawkmoth smirks until the transformation ends. When it does, it causes him to comically drop his jaw before angrily saying.

"Nooroo, dark wings fall."

The transformation is undone, and Gabriel is met with the sight of a smirking Nooroo.

"Did you have to take over the transformation to try and prove a point?" Gabriel asks his Kwami through gritted teeth.

"Yes, this is what you get for insulting my tastes," Nooroo tells him before turning away from Gabriel with crossed arms.

"All you're doing is proving my point!" Gabriel shouts in anger.

Gabriel's anger stems from how Nino's Akuma form looks. Bubbler looks far different from any other Akumas Hawkmoth made due to Nooroo's influence.

The Bubbler is wearing a black bodysuit; over Bubbler's upper torso, lower legs, and shoulders is red bubble-like armor. Under the red bubbles are two smaller blue and yellow bubbles. On The Bubbler's back is a giant bubble wand. The wand seemed to be connected by two wires to the Akuma's chest.