Funny Chapter Title (Laugh here)

Chapter 45

Percy's head pounded as dots scattered across his vision. He was so cold.

Elsa stared down at him, her knee still placed on his chest, kept him from moving. Percy's breath was ragged. Percy knew that the arrow must have hit something relatively important if he was going out this fast.

He was almost dead.

"Percy,"

Percy didn't have the strength to look around for the person who had called his name. It sounded almost like . . .

"Percy, I believe in you,"

Percy felt hot tears filled his eyes.

"Percy, I love you,"

Percy closed his eyes as he tried to savor the sound as the tears ran over and fell.

"I know that you can do this."

Tears welled up and made him choke.

"You are coming home to me,"

Percy felt the warmth from his tears cut the cold from his mind. His brain began running a hundred miles per second.

"You faced death too many times to fail this time."

Percy was sobbing, his hot tears acted like acid as they hit the ice floor.

"And I swear on the river Styx, Percy Jackson, if you do not come home I am going to judo flip you so badly that you won't be able to stand for a week."

Percy felt a smile spread across his face.

"Go kill 'em Seaweed Brain,"

A shudder ran through his body. All of the cold expelled and replaced with the warmth of her words. Annabeth's words. Annabeth was alive. If she was alive then he had something to fight for. He was not giving up. Not now. Not ever. Not when she was out there, living and breathing.

Percy opened his eyes.

**********************

"What are you doing?" Elsa demanded as she watched the tears fall onto her ice floor. The ice melted. The melted water began melting the ice around it, and so on. Elsa frantically tried to freeze it with her powers, but nothing happened. Her eyes widened.

The pool of water began to near her and she stumbled backward, to avoid the hot water.

Percy's body was soon submerged under the hot water. He let a gasp escape his lips. Elsa looked at his wound and was stunned to see his wound healing. She launched another set of arrows at him. But the hot water rose around him and deflected the arrows without delay. She frowned with fury, that shouldn't be possible.

Percy's wound was soon completely healed. Elsa could feel the room's temp rising. This was not good.

The ice under her feet was beginning to melt. Elsa swore and walked back to her dais, the only place in the room that was not melting. Once there she turned to see Percy rising from the water.

"How are you doing this?" Elsa demanded. A huge grin spread across his face.

"You forget!" Percy yelled at her, "Your snow melts because of love. And my love for Annabeth far outweighs your hate for me." He stared at her with love in his eyes, tears running down his face, he looked like he was glowing. "She is ALIVE! And I am going to save her and this whole stinking universe before you lay a hand on her!" at that moment, the walls, celling, and any of the floor that was still ice at that moment turned to hot water.