Knee Deep in Percabeth Sewage

Chapter 82

    For a sand bed, Percy had a pretty good rest.

    No bad dreams in his sleep, but he couldn't say the same for when he woke up.

    He could hear strange ramblings from the camp and the praise of Omega/Percy all the way from the beach. Percy groaned and sat up. Lorem was already sitting up and staring at him intently. His eyes narrowed and he covered his face from the early morning sunlight.

    "Did your eyes get brighter?" Percy asked. Lorem looked down as if she could look at her own eyes. "Never mind, how do you feel?" Lorem rolled her shoulders.

    "Did a really buff version of you hit on me yesterday?" she asked.

    "Apparently," Militum said, taking a sip of a steamy drink, "even Alternate-dimension Percy thinks you are hot." Lorem cast an irritated glance at him.

    "Don't make me prove if that water is as real as it pretends to be by smashing your face against it," she threatened.

    "Are you threatening me with a potentially fake ocean?" Militum chuckled.

    "Scared?" she asked.

    Percy couldn't believe his ears. He couldn't tell if she was truly irritated at him or playfully bantering.

    "How long do we have to stay here?" Percy asked, "Being here gives me the creeps." Lorem returned her attention to him.

    "Have you seen 'Annabeth' yet?" she asked. He shook his head.

    He didn't even want to think about what possessed Annabeth had popped into this universe.

    "What is that?" Percy asked Militum.

    Militum looked down at his cup and smiled, "Ah, this is Italian roast coffee. I couldn't get enough of the stuff back in New York. I decided to grab some this morning."

    "From where?" Percy asked.

    Militum cocked his head at him, "I can take control of your body in an instant. Do you really think it is beyond my ability to make a little cup of coffee in a different world?"

    Percy shook his head and stood. His stomach was telling him food was his best option at the moment. He could only hope that eating would keep him from making a tidal wave take out this place.

    "I am going to go to breakfast, Lorem?" Percy said.

    "I thought you would never ask," she said, taking his outstretched hand to help her up.

    "I will catch up with you kids later," Militum waved them off as they walked away. Percy just rolled his eyes.

    Percy and Lorem ate at a seemingly empty table on the dinning pavilion. The instantly appearing food tasted better than normal. It was the best surprise so far. Somehow he managed to swing some blue French toast. Leo laughed at his table and everyone in his cabin seemed to praise him. Little Jason, instead of eating at his own table, walked around trying to insert himself in every popular person conversation he could.

    "WHERE IS PERCY JACKSON?!"

    The hair on his neck stood on end as everyone turned towards the source. At the front of the pavilion a tall, curly blonde stood with her hands on her tiny waist. She had so much makeup on that even from far away he could see it was thickly caked on. His stomach twisted into knots as he realized who was standing before him. She was flanked by an equally tall brunette with just as much makeup and had perfect hair and stylish dress with some sort of heeled shoe. A whole group of Aphrodite girls backed her up.