"Well hello there"

Chapter 89

Percy walked in the spacious bed room. It was more like a luxurious hotel room. if that hotel room was in Star Wars. And if it was for a Sith. And if that hotel had a huge expanse of Windows that looked out into the sky. Except it wasn't the Sky it was space.

He didn't know what he expected of the room. Maybe a sign over the door reading "come to the dark side! We have cookies!" or a Darth Lord Bobble head. Instead it was an overly clean bedroom. On the upside, it had a really nice coffee table that glowed. On the down side it glowed with holographic plans to annihilate the Resistance.

He rummaged through some drawers and found some socks. To think he was looking at the socks of the guy who almost killed him two days ago.

Percy  laughed.

Closing the drawer, he went to the closet. He examined each of the hanging pieces of clothing.

"Black," he pushed the garment on the strange looking hanger, "Black," another, "Black," Percy Gasped, "And guess what? Another black!"

Percy rolled his eyes and walked deeper into his closet.

"Dang, this kid must be emo or something- Ooo! Blue!" Percy picked up the dark blue cloak and held it up to himself. "Kilo, I think you might need to expand your wardrobe."

Taking it off the hanger he pulled the cloak on over his Stormtrooper gear. It looked awkward on top of the white armor but since he had the confidence of a gorgon and the style of . . . Something stylish, Percy didn't take it off. Anyways, He could probably live the rest of his life in Stormtrooper gear.

"Dude," Percy said aloud, "If I was the leading Sith over this operation I would definitely use more funds on my wardrobe. Probably like half." Percy already had his dream-conqueror outfit in his head. "But then again, I am the good guy and because of that I have to use my money more," he held up air quotes, "'Responsibly.'"

Percy marched out of the closet.

"But you sir," he addressed his figment Kilo Ren, "Have no excuse for your incompetence."

A mirror reflected his dark blue cloak over the Stormtrooper wear and he stroke a pose.

"And I am insulting a Sith's fashion sense," Percy broke into laughter. "Gods, I didn't think I would be that guy."

************

Two days earlier . . .

"Militum,"

"Hmmmm?" the big guy murmured as he slept.

"Militum,"

Nothing.

"MILITUM!"

He sat up so fast he fell out of the hospital bed.

Percy began laughing uncontrollably. With his cheek pressed against the bed, his only vision was towards Militum and the position of his face made getting to sleep difficult.

"Jackson. . ." Militum growled .
"Oh be quite," Percy said, still chuckling, "You are almost fully charged anyway."

He had worked it out a few hours ago that the flickering of the lights was Militum draining some of the energy from the ship. He didn't look quite as irritatingly handsome as he had been before his encounter with evil Annabeth, but at least he didn't look like a pale mess.

"I," Percy said in a sing-song voice, "would be all ready too but-"

"Jackson," Militum stopped him as he stood up groggily, "if you talk about how you were not thrown into the lake like you wanted, then I will throw this bed at you."