Not the "T" Movie that must not be named . . .

Chapter 57

Even though she was fully formed and completely visible because of finding the sixth stone, she couldn't do much with an electrocuted Percy.

They had landed on a huge private plot of land that was mostly occupied by a magnificent mansion. It had taken a lot of effort on her part to drag Percy to the door of the house that could have been a hotel. The front door was thick and wooden. Lorem only had the knowledge of earth that she had seen from Keeli's mind and her experiences with Percy. It was obvious that this house had old money.

Leaving Percy on the stairs she raced up to the door and knocked. The sound resounded in the large house. She waited anxiously for an answer. It was a long minute that she waited before the large door opened. Warm light leaked outside. In the door way Lorem saw a handsome dark haired man. Even in the dim light she could see the thick muscles under his light t-shirt and pants. He was at least a head taller than her and had to look down to look in her eyes.

"Can I help you?" he said. There was something seductive in his eyes and snake like. Lorem lifted her chin a fraction of an inch higher in defiance.

"I hope so," she said, "My friend and I are stranded here and he passed out. Is there any way we could come in?" Lorem wondered if they had landed in a time period that had phones. Human time was strange. He glanced at Percy's form on the stairs and looked her up and down. His eyes narrowed.

"What are you?" he asked. Lorem frowned. Where had they landed? In what dimension had they landed in could there be that question?

"I don't really know what you mean," she said trying to give a sheepish smile.

"Well you aren't human," he said leaning against the door, just inside the house. Lorem tried not to show her surprise. Then she tried to think over what she had said in her mind.

"Are you?" she asked. He didn't answer, which was the obvious answer of no. Lorem was not prepared for a fight. She had just traveled and Percy was passed out. Even if he was just an ordinary human with those muscles it would have been a hard fight. "You know what," she said taking a step back, "I will just go to the next house," she tried to give him a smile, but even as she did so, he saw right through it.

"Are you sure?" he asked suddenly accommodating, "this house has a lot of extra room."

"So you are inviting me in now?" she asked suspiciously. The man opened the door a little wider.

"You don't want to be out in the woods at night," he said with warning in his voice. Lorem looked at Percy. For some reason she headed his words. She needed to let Percy rest and there was no way that she could carry him the whole way to the next house. In her mind she prayed that whatever dangers out there were worse than in here.

"Alright," she said, "Will you help me carry him in?" without a word he strode out into the cold, barely brushing against her as he past. He went to the stairs and picked up Percy easily even though they were almost the same size.

"Go ahead," the man said to her, inclining his head towards the open door. She entered.

The man laid Percy down on one of the lush's couches in the front room. It was magnificent. The entire building sung its wealth with large windows and rich carpets. Even a blind person could see how rich they were. She stood in the main living room above Percy. The man stood in front of her, not taking a seat either. Even though there was a whole other couch and chairs about them.

In the light of the house they regarded each other. She noted his bright and intelligent eyes matched with sharp features that could ensnare any foolish woman easily. His hair was messy in the way that a super model looked rugged. She could have seen him on the cover of magazines. He looked her up and down multiple times, always stopping on her white hair and gold eyes. She knew that her pale skin against the rich purple of her somewhat dirty dress was astonishing.