Catch up 🛍️

Jisoo POV
It's been a week since me and Heeseung were kidnapped by the Yangs and it's been HELL. I mean I expected this from Jungwon but he's been soo much more overprotective, I can't even smile without getting his lustful lips on mine. I miss Heeseung soo much, they locked him away in his room soo he wouldn't do anything'dangerous' cuz apparently the man I love with my whole heart wants to hurt me 😑

The weddings next month and I'm dreading it. How am I gonna live with that monster for the rest of my life. I'm just happy he hasn't raped me yet, I told him I was on my period but that won't last for long cuz last time I checked my period ain't gone be on for a month.

Anyways I got out of bed and showered, when I got out I decided to get changed into something cute for my date with Sua 😏.......

I always wanted to wear this outfit but never had the opportunity, Jungwon sent some of his body guards to get my clothes and skin care if your wondering how I got my belongings with me in this dungeon

I always wanted to wear this outfit but never had the opportunity, Jungwon sent some of his body guards to get my clothes and skin care if your wondering how I got my belongings with me in this dungeon. I went downstairs and to the kitchen to find Sua.

I entered the kitchen assuming thats where she was and guess what....she was there, I know yall never saw that comin. I walked over to her as she was washing some dishes "Sushi~" she turned to face me with a huge smile on her face "hey wow you look stunning, gurlie be strutting her stuff" I chuckled as I flicked her forehead. "Shut up" she chuckled as she dried her hands.

"Yahh Sua unnie you not changed yet" she raised a brow and looked down at her clothes "what do you mean? This is what I'm wearing" I looked her up and down and shook my head. She was wearing a frickin PLAIN SHIRT AND JOGGERS. Ik unacceptable.

"Not in a million years am I letting you leave the house wearing that, come I'm getting you dolled up" she rolled her eyes as I dragged her to my room. She sat on my bed as I went through my clothes trying to find something badass but hot knowing how ungurly she is.

"Well we need to get you a boyfriend you single ass mf so you need to look hot" she chuckled "and how do you know I've never had a boyfriend" I froze and turned around. "Moon fuckin Sua. You've never had a boyfriend?????" She looked down and shook her head.

I pinched the bridge of my nose "wow. Well that is not acceptable. You are going on a date tonight and don't care what you think" she chuckled and nodded "whatever I guess I do need to soulmate" I smiled proudly and continued to find an outfit.

"Here try this on you'll look hot as foook" she chuckled and got changed........

Ik I'm an amazing friend don't gotta tell me twice 💅💅

"Wow Jisoo I look amazing" she hugged me "thank you soo much" as we pulled away I flashed her a sweet smile and turned to get my phone. Sadly it's not my actual phone it's a spare Jungwon gave me, the only contacts I have on there is Taehyuns and Jungwons.

Taheyunnie 💖 =

Me: Heyyy Taehyun ahhh I have this amazing girl for you
to meet so come by the house at 6ish and she'll be ready
for your date

Me: Thank me when your married 😊

Taehyunnie 💖: WHAT????? Jisoo istg I'm gonna murder you!!!

Taehyunnie 💖: YAHHH IM NOT TAKIN YOU FRIEND ON A
                                DATE!!! PARK JISOO COME BACK

Taehyunnie 💖: JISOO??????

Taehyunnie 💖: Fuk you Jisoo 🖕

Taheyunnie 💖: whatever I'll take her to the cinema

Me: RLY????? THX TAEHYUNNIE 🥰

Taheyunnie 💖: I hate you

Me: love ya too 😘

Taehyunnie 💖: 🙄

I closed my phone and turned to Sua who looked stressed af "he'll pick you up at 6pm so we leave now and shop till 3pm and come back with and outfit for you to shine in and he'll take you for your first ever date, it's going to be perfect" she gave a nervous smile as I squeezed her hand. "He's gonna love you and if he doesn't I'll personally murder him" I gave her two thumbs up as she chuckled.

TIME SKIP
We got dropped off at the mall and started shopping when we came across this really cute shop, as soon as we entered it was filled with all these cute aesthetic toys. I came across these cute besties bracelets and decided to secretly get 5.......

First one for myself duhhh, second for Sunoo, third for Ni ki, fourth for Sua and last for Yujin if I ever see them again

First one for myself duhhh, second for Sunoo, third for Ni ki, fourth for Sua and last for Yujin if I ever see them again. I started to really miss my friends, what if I miss the birth of Jay and Yujins child. No think positive. I'm gonna escape this hell with both Sua and Heeseung and live MY happily ever after. After a few hours of going back to our teen yrs we finally finished off and went home.

YOIIIIII THAT WAS SOO CUTE IM STARTING TO SHIP SUASOO 😭😭
VOTE IF YOU WANT JISOO HAPPILY EVER AFTER