Unstoppable 🔞🔞

Jisoo POV
Heeseung gave me a whole pep talk before he left about confidence and shit, it's cute and all but I ain't three yrs old 😑 anyway he told me to wear something sexy that screams 'I don't give a shit fight me bitches 💅💅' 

He also did the whole gay voice lol but I know how to be savage, I just don't use that side unless necessary. I got changed and we drove to the press conference.........

I don't usually wear black but this was screaming bad bitch

I don't usually wear black but this was screaming bad bitch. When we arrived at the press conference I walked out with my chin held high as I wore sunglasses to look yk like I give zero fooks. 

We were met with Yujin and Jay 10 mins before "oh my wow Jisoo I didn't know you had this side to you" I lowered my sunglasses and pat Jay on the head "you don't know how harsh I can be" I smiled as he nudged Heeseung and whispered "you've got yourself a badass don't think you need to stress about this" I heard Heeseung chuckle as he joined me.

We sat at our seats as Heeseung held my hand for reassurance "I will do all the talking so don't worry" I smiled while shaking my head "no Heeseungie I will do all the talking, I've been in situations like this before I know how to handle myself but thank you for being soo considerate" he chuckled as he kissed my hand "your gonna be fire baby" I pecked his lips as the conference started.

After Heeseung stopped talking the questions started "Mrs Park are the rumours about you and Heeseung true" I smiled as I picked up the mic "I mean that is the point of this press conference but yes we are dating and have been for three months" the mans face became red from embarrassment as I took off my sunglasses and rested them on my head.

"Is it true that Mrs Park had sex with you to get the job" I sarcastically chuckled while answering the question for Heeseung "no only people who wish they were me believe that, I got this job based on my own hard work and even if I didn't get this job I was going to become a model at my sister Park Chaeryoungs company but with my own effort. There are no shortcuts in life is what my sister would always say to me and my brother, she always made us work for whatever we wanted and that is why I am the strong woman you see before you." Everyone started chatting as soon as I mentioned Chaeryoung being my sister, I knew that they would find that interesting.

"Didn't Mrs Park try to seduce Mr Jooyeon for her own pleasure?" I rolled my eyes and picked up the mic "and you believe that statement because I was the one with a ripped shirt and pinned to the wall cuz that's definitely how I would rape someone?" 

Everyone started laughing at the idiotic reporter as I continued. "People always view the rich old man as innocent which is another reason women struggle to maintain a job, society shouldn't be judging people based on rumours. People like Jooyeon are the reason young girls futures are ruined, just because society can't support women in need of it. That's why me and Heeseung have chosen to support these young girls by making a partnership with Chaeryoung modelling agency" The crowd irrupted as I got up and led Heeseung to the car.