Sleepover 😴

Jisoo POV
I got 1000 messages from Yujin and Jay checking if I was alright and offered to cancel tonight but as much as I was happy to have such caring friends like them I still want to have fun. 

I checked my phone to see news articles about me and Heeseung but I didn't care enough to watch the vids. 

It was 6pm and they should be coming over any moment now, I heard a nock at the door to be met with Sunoo and Ni ki who both strangled me in a hug "omg Jisooie are you okay we saw the vid, I swear to god I don't know who that guy thinks he is to touch you but imma kill him." 

I smiled at Sunoo as i pat his head "Im fine Oppa everythings being dealt with" he hugged me one more time and I didn't refuse knowing how much he cared for me.

I looked over to Ni ki to see him pissed as he walked over to me and hugged me, I was actually quite shocked as he wasn't really the hugging type but it made me happy knowing he cared.

"If anyone ever tries to touch you like that again tell me and I'll rip their head off" I chuckled "thanks for the support, both of you it means a lot to have friends who care this much." 

They both smiled and walked past me while making themselves at home with a SUITCASE? "Um hello? The doors over there" Sunoo rolled his eyes. 

"Your not getting rid of us, we're your besties and we're gonna stay the night. Jay Hyung told us about your sleepover and I'm hurt you didn't invite us" he put a hand on his heart pretending to be hurt but I just stuck my tongue out and joined them on the sofa.

Ten mins later Jay and Yujin showed up "heyyy I'm soo sorry we're late Jay couldn't lift up the suitcase and made me get rid of some stuff" they both entered as Jay rolled his eyes "maybe if you didn't try bringing the whole house with you we would have been here on time" I chuckled at the two idiots I call friends and led them to the sofa where we were watching Vincenzo.

Heeseung walked in and froze as he stared at all of us and crossed his arms "wah everyone's making themselves at home I see" no one payed attention to him the female leads father just died. 

We were all enjoying the show when the tv suddenly switched off and everyone glared at Heeseung "okay everyone get up and get changed this is a sleepover not a movie marathon" everyone groaned as we made our way upstairs to get into our pjs. Yujin got sister pjs for me and her.....

 Yujin got sister pjs for me and her

"Okay first we are gonna play truth or dare and if you back out of a dare you have to drink a bottle of Soju" everyone seemed happy with that idea so Heeseung started

"Truth or dare Yujin Noona" Yujin smiled mischievously and picked dare knowing even if she backs out she just needs to drink some spicy sauce cuz she can't drink for the baby "okay I dare you to reveal something you've never told Jay" she smirked and looked directly at Jay. 

"Okay so when we were in high school you know that rumour about you being small well I kinda maybe started it but don't worry it's cute" his jaw dropped as his cheeks flushed from embarrassment "Yahhhh Lee Yujin how could you say that" he started pretend crying while everyone laughed.

"My turn Truth or dare Jisoo" I smiled at Yujin and decided to be carefree tonight and choose the risk of dare "dare" she smirked while she looked directly at Ni ki. 

"I dare you to make out with Ni ki" I giggled and went over to Ni ki as everyone started ooing, I placed my hand under Ni ki chin and gave look asking for permission and when he nodded I placed my lips on his, it was sloppy but fun as I placed my hands around his neck I pushed into his lips deeper while smirking.

Someone pulled us away from each other and guess who it was........Heeseung. "I think that's enough" he looked really pissed "ooo looks like someones jealous" I glared at Sunoo which shut him up. 

I wiped my lips with my sleeve and went back to my seat, we finished the game of truth or dare but I couldn't shake the feeling that Heeseung was actually pissed.

We went back to watching Vincenzo, I saw out of the corner of my eye Ni ki and Heeseung leave the room. 

I decided to get up and follow them "Hyung I'm sorry if that upset you earlier but me and Jisoo are just friends everything's platonic, she's like a little sister to me I would never see her like that" I smiled at Ni ki's effort with Heeseung and surprisingly Heeseung hugged him.

"Thank you Ni ki I understand how important you and Sunoo are to her and I now realise that kiss was just for fun and I hope we can be friends in the future" I smiled seeing some of my favourite people becoming friends. 

Ni ki left and walked over to me and as soon as he noticed me he pat me on the head and whispered "your man's waiting for you" I mouthed a thank you and walked over to Heeseung.

"Heeseung?" His eyes shot up to me as he just stared "I'm sorry I didn't think you would care much about it, I'm used to doing this kind of stupid shit with Sunoo and Ni ki but if you really don't like it I'll stop." 

He smiled and placed his hands on my waist as he placed a kiss on my forehead "Sooya I don't want to ruin your fun so no I won't stop you but I'm happy you came and apologised" I smiled at him as we both went hand in hand to join the others.

After a few more hours everyone was exhausted so we decided to call it a night as I decided the groups "okay so there's two room and both me and Yujin want to be away from our men so me, Sunoo and Yujin in one room and Heeseung, Jay and Ni ki on the other yk the boring dudes in one room and the crazy bishes in the other" all three of them rolled their eyes as me, Yujin and Sunoo made our way to me and Heeseung room.

We wore face masks and gossiped for a few hours and eventually went to sleep. As I lay in bed in between Yujin and Sunoo I looked up at the ceiling and smiled, I'm soo grateful to have such amazing friends. I really hope I never have to go back to the times I had with my ex, I just want to live like this forever.

YOIIIII WHAT GROUP WOULD YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH?????
VOTE IF YOU WANT A SLEEPOVER WITH ENHYPEN