Vets 🐱

Jisoo POV
We arrived at the vets and the vet went to get Milka so I could see her...........

"Oh baby I missed you soo much, aww how's my pretty Princess doing" I could hear Heeseung chuckle behind me as I just gave him a done face "waeeeeee" he smiled and came closer to pet Milka "nothing your just cute

"Oh baby I missed you soo much, aww how's my pretty Princess doing" I could hear Heeseung chuckle behind me as I just gave him a done face "waeeeeee" he smiled and came closer to pet Milka "nothing your just cute. Both of you" my cheeks flushed red not expecting that but thankfully Milka was entertaining Heeseung so he didn't see. 

"Hello there little Princess, so your who I have to fight with for Sooyas love? okay game on" I playfully slapped his arm "Heeseungie she can't understand your idiot language" he chuckled and pat my head like I was the cat 😑

"I'm going to go find the vet and pay them" I was about to stop him but he held my hands and pulled me towards his chest "I want to do this Sooya shi so please let me" I just nodded under Heeseung spell unable to argue. 

He came back a few minutes later "the vet said she only need to stay another day and then she can come home so I told her we'll come tomorrow at 3pm after works finished" I pouted at him.

"Heeseungie you don't have to come with me I have a car, you know the machine that takes you places" he chuckled at my sarcasm. "No I'm taking you tomorrow no questions asked and it's not for you no I wanna see Milka" I just rolled my eyes playfully and said bye to Milka.

We were driving home just talking about stupid shit as you do and soon enough we were outside my house. "Thanks for tonight I had a lot of fun" I flashed him a genuine smile as he got out to walk me to the door god knows why. 

"Do you want to come in?" He shook his head "nah I'll let you rest after all we've only known each other for what two days well actually 3 if you include-" I hit him on the chest "Heeseungie please stop being weird" he chuckled and was about to leave when we heard a voice.

"Jisoo? Heeseung?"

YOIIIIIIII I WANNA FLEX MAH FAT FLOOFY CAT HERE...........

LOOK AT DIS TAPPT GYAL 😭🥰VOTE IF YOU LIKE CAT 👍

VOTE IF YOU LIKE CAT 👍