Exposed 🔥

Jisoo POV
It's been three days since Heeseung exposed our relationship but me and Heeseung haven't been to work as Jay has been looking after the company but it was time to face reality and drive our lazy asses to work. 

I dressed to draw the least amount of attention as possible as both me and Heeseung wore masks to avoid pics........

As soon as I left the car I went ahead of Heeseung and ran straight to my offices without looking back. 

Luckily no one disturbed me so I just got all my work done and decided to join Heeseung, Jay and Yujin for lunch. 

I entered the cafeteria and was about to join the three but then I heard whispering and people giving glares "what a slut sleeping with a man to get a job" "I can't believe I found her attractive disgusting bitch" I lowered my head as I tried to hold back tears. 

I decided to avoid Heeseung to cause less trouble and sit on my own, obviously the three idiots heard the whispers and just had to speak up 🤦‍♀️

"Yah anyone who wants to talk shit about my bestie can bring their fat asses to me and I will fuk yall up" I facepalmed as Yujin screamed at the crowd (pregnant women) and everyone shut up or so we thought. 

"Why are you defending her? She's getting special treatment just cuz Heeseungs her sugar daddy" ouch that one stung but I kept quit as not to cause a scene. I saw out of the corner of my eye Jay holding down Heeseung but instead of keeping quiet he decided to defend me as well 😑

"The fuk? Park Jisoo had no intention of having a relationship with Heeseung outside of work as most of you saw the video of HIM asking HER out not the other way around. Get your facts straight before you run that shitty mouth of yours" I slightly smiled at my friends care for me but decided to leave to stop all the commotion.

As I was leaving I felt a warm hand on mine pulling me back "Sooya join us I'll personally kill anyone who talks ill of you" I smiled and shook my head "I'm not hungry I think I'll just pack up and go home, see ya later" I shook his hand off mine and made my way to the bus stop.

As I was waiting I felt someone stand next to me "Heeseung please go back to work you have a busy life which doesn't need me ruining" he turned me to face his as he was dead serious "Park Jisoo nothing is more important to me than you and your safety so come let's go home and figure out how to deal with this mess" he ruffled my hair as he led me to our car.

When we got home I got into something comfortable and joined Heeseung in our bedroom...............

I jumped on the bed and sat next to him as I rested my head on his shoulder "whatcha doin?" He turned his head to kiss mine "organising a press conference to confirm our relationship" I lifted my head off his shoulder and pouted

"Yah Lee Heeseung I don't want you to ruin your image because of me, I'll just quit and join Chaeryoung unnies company. I mean I've been told I would make a great model" I chuckled as he stared at me with a done face "firstly only I get to see your body and secondly no I want you by my side all the time, plus your a decent secretary"

I turned to face him with disgust all over my face, I punched his arm continuously while scolding him "Lee Heeseung you know I'm the best secretary you've ever had and you would never be able to replace me, decent my fuckin ass" he chuckled as he turned off his phone and gave me his full attention.

"Okay okay yes you are my best worker" I puffed out my chest proudly as he pulled me closer while stroking my hair "I don't know what I'd do without you" I chuckled as I turned his face to look at me.

I pecked his lips and smiled "I have a confession to make Heeseung" He raised a brow while smirking waiting for me to continue. "I think I've fallen in love" he chuckled as he played along "oh really and who might that special someone be?"

Teasing him was soo fun I couldn't let him have what he wanted, I picked up Milka from the bed and cuddled her "Park Milka, I think I might ask her to be mine" Heeseung rolled his eyes as he stole Milka and placed her on the floor.

"No your mine" he flipped me so he was hovering as he placed kisses all over my face making me giggle. We spent the rest of the evening watching dramas and cuddling, I've never been this happy before. 

I have soo many friends who are willing to risk themselves for me and a boyfriend who will always protect me.

YOIIIII THERE GONE BE A BIG TWIST SO DONT LEAVE MEH YET
VOTE IF YOU WANNA CUDDLE HEESEUNG