Taesua date 🐿️🌝

Moon Sua POV
I was waiting in Jisoos room as she was preparing my outfit and to be honest I was really nervous, my first date but I trust she's found me a nice guy. She walked into the room with a huge smile on her face as she handed me a bag "it's casual but you'll look hottttt" I chuckled and went to get changed.......

 She walked into the room with a huge smile on her face as she handed me a bag "it's casual but you'll look hottttt" I chuckled and went to get changed

Damn she wasn't wrong it was fiyaaaaaa. It was totally my style I loved it, as soon as she looked at me she smiled and hugged me "you look hot as fuuuuk Sua" I chuckled at her stupidity as she picked up her phone.

"Ah he's outside let's go" I nodded as she walked me downstairs and opened the door revealing this hot guy, when he smiled it was soo cute his duality UGHHHHH 🥵. He was wearing a jacket and holding a bouquet of flowers "um hi I'm Taehyun oh and here are some flowers" me and Jisoo chuckled at his flustered state.

"I'll take those and put them in your room, enjoy love birds" she took the flowers and waved us off. As soon as we got into the car there was an awkward silence so I decided to start conversation "hi I'm Moon Sua but you can call me Sua" he smiled "it's nice to meet you Sua."

"Soo how'd you know Jisoo" Taehyun kept his eyes on the road but answered me "oh yeah well I'm one of Jungwons friends, when she was dating him back then I became really close with her unlike the rest of the boys who just wanted to fuk her" I nodded as he smiled "what about you?"

"Ah yeah I've been friends with her since we were five but lost contact after she moved to Iksan and I moved to Japan" he gave a shocked but understanding look. "Ohhh so your her bestie she'd always talk about, yeah she'd always say that we'd be a perfect match heh" I chuckled as he parked up.

He came round my side and opened the door for me as we entered the cinema hand in hand, I only just met the dude but I'm soo comfortable with him. "What are we watching" he looked down at me and smiled showing his cute baby teeth. "Spider-Man no way home" I nodded as he brought us popcorn and we took our seats.

As we were watching the film we were sharing popcorn so I went to reach over for some when he was also going to get some and our hands both grabbed the same piece of popcorn. We both looked up and stared at each other, I got lost in his beautiful eyes.

As soon as I realised I dropped it and bowed my head apologetically, I heard him chuckle as he went back to the movie but I couldn't focus, my face was red like a frickin tomato. "Fuk Sua get yourself together you just met the geeza" I whispered but I guess he must have heard as he looked at me but I just shook my head and turned to the film.

"Wah that was kinda depressing but MJs and Peters relationship is cute" he chuckled at me and got in the car "maybe we can have that kind of relationship" he winked at me as I blushed but it seemed he got nervous of his own words as his face flushed red loool.

He didn't start the car as I looked out the window and when I turned around to check he was just staring at me "um Tae are we going" he smirked as I sat confused. "Tae? I like it" I blushed and kept quiet as I tried to ignore him "shut up Taehyun" he chuckled and started the car.

He started driving to an unknown area "um Tae this isn't the way home?" He chuckled and looked at me as he parked up "yeah Jisoo kinda got us a hotel room and said she's not gonna let you back in the house until tomorrow" my whole face dropped as I mentally cursed and thanked Jisoo.

We arrived at this spicy hotel and as we walked in Taehyun slipped his hand in mine and walked us in while giving me a cute smile. "Go sit over there while I get us in" I nodded and waited for him in the lounge, I was minding my own business when this random guy approaches me and sits right next to me making me kinda uncomfortable but I brushed it off.

He then rested his hand on my thigh and squeezed it, imma bad b n I ain't takin this fuckin pedos shit so I stood up and slapped him "don't fuckin touch me pig" he stood up visually pissed and pulled my hair. I tried dot stop him but he was too strong and it seemed nobody cared enough to help.

Soon enough he was pulled away from me and thrown on the floor "don't fuckin touch my girlfriend" I looked up through my messy hair to see Taehyun, he looked different from his normal bubbly self.....pissed? He looked at me and checked if I was okay as he spat on the man and left.

He left a complaint at the front desk about the harassment as he led us to our room with his arm wrapped around my waist. The butterflies in my stomach were having a whole frickin party as I looked up at his gorgeous face, we entered the room and I decided to take a shower but before I opened the door he shut it and pinned me.

"Fuk Sua I don't know what it is about you but everything makes me crazy, I want you" I smirked as he stared at me "don't be shy. Im yours tonight baby boy" he smirked and started kissing me like crazyyyyyy, he opened the bathroom door and I pulled off his shirt. We did the frick and we did the frack and now we boyfie n girlfrie.

YOIIII YALL CAN MAKE UP THEIR SMUT CUZ ICBA
VOTE IF YOU THINK TAESUA IS A CUTE SHIP