Bai bai bai 🥲

Jisoo POV
"Don't fuckin touch my girlfriend" the priest put his hands in the air as everyone stood shook, I ran to Heeseung and hid behind him. There were men everywhere who I assume were Jungwons men "Yang Heeseung put that gun down, Jungwon do something" Mrs Yang the clueless idiot was looking for help from her changed son.

Jungwon chuckled and pulled out a gun and pointed at Heeseung which made Mrs Yang smile until he moved it and pointed it at her "Jjungwon? What are you doing?" Her lips trembled as I saw her shaking.

Jungwon scoffed and walked closer to his parents "you manipulated me, before I proposed to Jisoo we were in love but you manipulated me into a psycho and it ruined my chances with the woman I loved and now I have to sacrifice my own needs to pay for my sins."

He sent a soft smile at me as he walked right up to his parents and pulled out cuffs "your gonna pay for all the shit you've done to all of your children" his mother stood helpless as his father just had the same unchanged dead face.

He put his father in cuffs and was about to do his mother before she kicked the gun out of his hands and aimed at him "stupid child you'll never learn, you can't beat the master" I held onto Heeseungs jacket out of fear.

He realised and turned to face me as he caressed my cheeks "close your eyes princess" I did as I was told and before I knew it I heard I gun shot, I was about to open my eyes but was pulled into a hug before I could see anything.

I felt the tears roll down "Hheeseung, Jungwon?" He stroked my hair "he's fine I just shot my mother, I hated it but she won't stop unless she can no longer do anything, I didn't want you to see me doing something like that" I looked up and pecked his lips.

"I love you Heeseung"

YOIIII DRAMMAAAAA
VOTE IF YOU WANT THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER