Tears 💧

Jisoo POV
An hour later I was still awake unlike Jungwon who knocked out as soon as he hit the sheets, I was just lying and thinking about how much shit I've been through. "Huh I guess god hates me, well that's fun" a tear ran down my cheek but I immediately wiped it away. Few minutes later I got thirsty so I got up and walked down in a cute nightgown Jungwon left for me.......

 Few minutes later I got thirsty so I got up and walked down in a cute nightgown Jungwon left for me

I'm sexy and I know it 💅💅

Anyways I walked down and walked around a few halls in this huge frickin place "oh fuk I think I'm lost" I facepalmed as I continued walking in hope of finding someone to help me. This place was WAYYYYY too big, I just gave up and sat down on the floor while leaning my back on the wall. Everything about this hell came back to me as all I could think of was Heeseung and his beautiful smile "I miss him" I rested my face in my palms as I sobbed my heart out. I was in my own depressed world when I felt someone sit next to me and hold my hand, I looked up with puffy eyes to see this cute maid smiling at me.......

I gave a confused look as she pulled me into a hug "everything will be okay Jisoo don't worry" I didn't question her as I melted in her embrace, there was this familiarity when I hugged her but I was too busy bawling out my eyes to think about it

I finally calmed down as we both stood in the silent hallway, I wiped away my tears and spoke while still looking down "um I'm sorry for the inconvenience but you can go now, you must be busy" I heard her chuckle as she held both my shoulders making me look up to be met with a very familiar face but I couldn't think why.

"I'll always be here for you and I'm sorry for loosing you all these years peachy" my eyes widened as big as the frickin sky "Ssua?" She nodded as I pulled her into a long awaited hug. "Oh my god I missed you soo much, how many years has it been" we pulled away as I smiled at her. "6 years and I've missed you soo much peachy."

Sua was my childhood friend, we met when we were only 5. Some kids were bullying me cuz I wouldn't be their girlfriend 🙄 bro I was a child wtffff but anyways she saved me and from then onwards we stayed as friends and that was until I went to Iksan and got carried away with Jungwon and when I came back to Seoul she wasn't there.

I gave her a soft smile as I started tearing up again, she held my hand and dragged me somewhere, she opened the door to FINALLY find the kitchen. She gave me a glass of water as she used tissue to wipe away my tears "Unnie I missed you soo much" I pouted as she had a huge smile plastered on her face as she squeezed my shoulder "let's catch up" I nodded as she led me to the table and we spent hours chattin.