First date 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Jisoo POV
I woke up against Heeseungs bare chest as I admired his beauty while he let out baby snores, his hair had fallen on his face so I brushed it of his eyes as I pecked his lips "aigoo you make me crazy Lee Heeseung" he opened one eye and pecked my lips as I just froze "and you don't understand how much control you have over me" I slapped his chest playfully as I hid my face in it.

"Yahhh Heeseungie I thought you were asleep" he chuckled as he stroked my hair and pulled me away. He smiled as he brought his face closer to mine "Park Jisoo as my girlfriend wah I really am the luckiest guy in the world" I giggled at his sweetness as he started covering my face in kisses "You. Are. Mine" I really do love this man.

When we finally made our way out of bed we showered together and got ready for work......

When we arrived at the office I entered first and 10 mins later Heeseung followed, we had to keep our relationship as a secret to avoid scandals and that vid of Heeseung 'proposing' luckily my face was blurred out so everyone thinks Heeseung has a...

When we arrived at the office I entered first and 10 mins later Heeseung followed, we had to keep our relationship as a secret to avoid scandals and that vid of Heeseung 'proposing' luckily my face was blurred out so everyone thinks Heeseung has a girlfriend but no one suspects me. There's times where Heeseung wants to flex me but I have to stop him for his own good.

I sat at my desk going through files when I heard a tap on the glass, I turned around to see Heeseung pointing at the phone. I smiled and picked up the phone "Heeseungieeee" I waved at him through the glass as his smile widened "aigoo my princess is soo cute what am I gonna do with you" I playfully rolled my eyes as he chuckled. "Anyways why'd you call?"

He pouted and stared at me "wae is it soo wrong for me to wanna call my girlfriend" I started making faces at him as I mimicked him "well if that's all you called for I'll be off now bai" teasing him was soo fun. "Ahh Jisoo shiiii your such a menace, why don't you come over and we can try office sex" he smirked as my jaw dropped to the floor "YAHHHHH LEE HEESEUNG YOU CANT SAY THINGS LIKE THAT HERE" he started laughing as I pouted and hung up.

He kept calling from the phone but I decided to ignore him and his immaturity, 10 mins later I heard a knock on my door and knowing full well you it was I ignored him. He slowly opened the door as he walked over to me and stood right in front of my desk, I kept typing as he stood there "Heeseung do you want something" my eyes never left my computer as I spoke. "Jagiya~" I looked up at him in disgust as he chuckled to himself, he came over and picked me up as he sat me on his lap and made me face him.

"Heeseung what if someone sees us" he chuckled as he brought my face closer "I'll make sure they unsee everything" I smiled as I slapped his chest. "Anyways I came to tell you we are going out on our first official date tonight so we'll leave at 5pm and I've personally picked out something for you to wear" I pecked his lips "thank you for putting soo much effort into us, it means a lot to me" he gave me a sweet smile as he placed me back on my seat, gave me a kiss and left.

It was finally 5pm and Heeseung was already waiting for me in the car so I made my way out to join him. On the way home we just talked about Jay and Yujin as I showed him pics of them on their honeymoon. When we finally got home I freshened up and went to our room to see this beautiful outfit he picked out especially for me........

I looked stunning as always and I guess Heeseung thought the same as I came out to join him in the car he just stared at me in awe

I looked stunning as always and I guess Heeseung thought the same as I came out to join him in the car he just stared at me in awe. I flicked his forehead "Yah stop staring it's weird" he chuckled as he held my hand and kissed it "you look gorgeous princess" I blushed at his admiration for me as we drove off.

We arrived at this fancy restaurant and weirdly it was empty, "whys no one here?" He chuckled at me as he turned me to face him "I rented this whole place out just for me and you" I just stood there frozen, oh my days this boy is gonna be the end of me. "Wah you really are something else Lee Heeseung" he seemed to take that as a compliment as he puffed out his chest and led me towards a table. We ordered and I decided to start the conversation as we waited "soooo tell me about your childhood" he smiled at my awkward behaviour "baby you don't need to be awkward around me" I nodded shyly as he continued.

"well to be honest I had a shit childhood, my parents never really payed much attention to me or Yujin but our little brother they loved him. My parents are in a really bad business and when Yujin refused to take over for them they decided to force her to marry this dude who would ruin her, they had me engaged to this ugly pig so me and Yujin decided to run away. Me and my brother were close when we were young but my parents manipulated him and he started doing shit and blame it on me but I would always support him honestly I think he needed medical help after what my parents did. I tried to rebuild our relationship especially when he was dating this unlucky girl I was soo supportive of him yet he would just say that I was jealous. He never showed us pic or anything of his girlfriend but I hope she escaped that toxic family."

I just sat there frozen as I took in everything he just said, he smiled and held my hand "but now that I'm with you none of my past matter" he rubbed his thumb across my hand as I gave him a sad smile. "Now what about you princess?" I sat up straight and spoke "I was really close with my parents, being the youngest I would get spoilt by not only them but my siblings as well. We weren't rich but we were happy, my father was a farmer so I spent most of my childhood in the countryside. My parents died in a car crash so Chaeryoung decided she didn't want us to live as failures."

I looked up to see him smile waiting for me to continue "she pursued her dream in modelling with support from our aunt who was very rich. She was willing to take us all in but my sister didn't want us to be like all those bratty rich girls so once she secured everything with me and Sunghoon she started her own modelling agency and has been successful ever since" when I looked up at Heeseung I was met with his happy smile. "Ah Heeseung why are you staring at me like that, it's making me shy" he chuckled "I'm just grateful to have such an amazing girlfriend like you" I giggled as our food came and I forced him to shut up and eat.

We finished the meal and decided to go for a car drive to this private beach, we held hands as we walked along the beach. The feeling of sand on my feet felt soo soothing, I looked up and admired my boyfriend. I stopped and turned him to face me as I cupped his cheek "please don't leave me. I don't want history to repeat itself" he smiled and stroked my hair as he pulled me into a hug "I would never dare to hurt a treasure such as you" I pulled him into a long kiss as I enjoyed the moment. We pulled away as Heeseung chuckled "what was that for?" I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking "just living in the moment" he caught up with me and held my hand as we spent the rest of the evening enjoying each other's company.

YOIIII THIS WAS FOR ALL YOU ROMANTIC BISHES 😏
VOTE IF YOUR ALSO FALLING IN LOVE WITH HEE