Mistakes 🔞🔞

Jisoo POV
Today was my first day at Lee enterprise as Secretary for the CEO, I looked fuckin amazing..........

I walked in greeting everyone I met until I made it the CEO office, I knocked and waited as I heard a deep voice tell me to come in

As I entered I saw the back of a mans chair facing me "um annyeonghaseyo I'm Park Jisoo your new secretary" I bowed to greet him as he slowly turned around and as soon as we made eye contact my heart dropped to the ground.................

IT WAS HIM

FLASHBACK
I was celebrating getting accepted into this new job with Sunoo + Ni Ki at the club, tomorrow I was starting as secretary for CEO of Lee enterprise. I'd just finish college and me, Sunoo and Ni ki all we're looking for a job so we would be less broke 💀 and I was the last to get one but we still celebrated. I dressed up looking like a hoe 💅💅..............

After a few hours of drinking hard we were all drunk out of our minds so Sunoo and Ni ki left while I stayed having my eye on this fine AFFFFFFF dude

After a few hours of drinking hard we were all drunk out of our minds so Sunoo and Ni ki left while I stayed having my eye on this fine AFFFFFFF dude. I slowly made my way over to him and stood directly in front of him, he looked up at me and chuckled "lost Princess?" I smirked as I sat on his lap which he seemed surprised by.

I went closer to his face as I showed my cleavage and his eyes shot down as he licked his lip, my lips brushed his as I whispered in a sexy voice "why don't you show me where to go?" I pulled back as I made eye contact with him and started grinding on his dick.

"Mhm princess what's your name?" He moaned "Jisoo, what about you love" he chuckled and pulled me so my boobs were touching his chest "you don't need to know just call me daddy" I smiled at his bravery and started grinding harder with his beautifully molded hands on my waist as I felt his dick harden under me. "Okay Hyung you seem busy I'll just leave her resume at the office" I could hear his friend awkwardly leave as it was just me and him.

"Mhm baby how about we finish this off at my place?" I pulled his shirt closer and smirked "lead the way daddy." He drove us to his house as I sat on his lap kissing and leaving hickeys all over his neck.

We entered and he showed me to his room "strip" I obeyed his command and slowly but teasingly took off my dress and tights leaving me with only my bra and pants on "you can take the rest off daddy" he chuckled and threw me in the bed as he ripped off my bra and attacked my boobs.

He sucked hard leaving dark hickeys everywhere as I just moaned which seemed to be a turn on as he pulled off my pants and plunged in two fingers "fuk daddy you make me feel like a virgin again" he chuckled "how about you cum for me Princess" his speed quickened as he put in a THIRD finger leaving me a moaning mess.

"Daddy I'm cuming" he didn't give me a chance as he stripped himself and put a condom on throwing his dick into me as I screamed at the pain and pleasure. He held onto my waist as he fuked me out of my mind, his size was perfect for me as my walls tightened around him.

He was merciless with every thrust he fell deeper into me until I was reaching my climax. "I can't hold it anymore" he didn't stop but made me open my eyes and stare at his well formed body "let me see you leak on me baby" I just nodded not being able to take it anymore as I came all over his dick and he followed soon after. He pulled out both too drunk and exhausted to think we fell asleep.

YOIIIIIIII IK THIS SMUT WAS SHIT BUT DW THEYLL DO IT BETTER 😈💀
VOTEEEE IF YOU WANNA FUK HEESEUNG