Oops 🙊

Jisoo POV
Heeseung was about to leave when the worst person to possibly be here was here.......Sunghoon Oppa oh and he had someone else with him thank god......Jake 😑

"Jisoo what's Heeseung doing here? Is he harassing you? See I knew you should have just worked at Chaeryoung Noonas company-" before he could continue me and Heeseung burst into laughter.

"Oppa that's soo stupid omg he's just here to drop me home, I told you yesterday we were going out tonight and that's what happened" he gave a questioning look but couldn't speak cuz Jake piped up "you went on a date?"

I aggressively shook my head "no no no I just went to his house for dinner that's it." They both nodded still looking like they didn't believe me but I didn't care enough.

"Okay well I'll be off now" Heeseung hugged me goodbye and left as I saw the jealousy all over Jakes face. Jakes had a crush on me ever since we were kids but never confessed even though everyone knows, he just simply flirts whenever he can.

"Soo what brings you here Jakey?" After he was done giving death stares to Heeseung he looked at me with his puppy smile "oh I was just hanging out with your brother you should join us."

I was about to decline but Sunghoon happily did that for me 🙄 "nope she's busy simping for her boss" he pushed my head back with his finger "shut up Hoonie I can't anyways I'm busy with work soo I'll cya later" I ran upstairs to my room and opened my laptop and decided to go through the files so I can chill tomorrow.

After an hour of work I shut off my laptop and got into my pjs...........

I was about to say good night to the boys but got a text from Heeseung

Heeseungie=

Heeseungie: Sooya shiii you still awake?

Me: yes what do you want?

Heeseungie: ouch you could at least act like your happy to text me

Me: 🙄

Heeseungie: I'm bored 😑

Me: and what am I supposed to do about that?????

Heeseungie: idk entertain me 🤷‍♀️

Me: good night Heeseung

Heeseungie: don't leave me pwees 🥺

Me: fine 🙄

Heeseungie: is that like your favourite emoji or something

Me: well it is waeeeeee you got a problem with that?????

Heeseungie: bruh your soo dramatic why don't you start a show keeping up with the Korean Kardashian's 😏

Me: 🙄

Heeseungie: whatcha doing?

Me: jumping of a mountain DA FUK DO YOU THINK IM DOING

Heeseungie: damn chill gurl