Vents ❤️‍🔥

Jisoo POV
Heeseung covered the vent with the cupboard as soon as I got in, I shuffled through the vents trying to find the way out. I was still worried for Heeseung but at least if I escape I can help him from the outside, I started burning up but I didn't have a choice but to continue.

I was moving through the vents when I suddenly heard a familiar voice, "I'm home princess" Yang Jungwon. My whole body tensed up as I looked through one of the vents gaps and saw Jungwon with his parents "baby where are you~ the meeting got cancelled so we can spend the weekend together" I started sweating as I got nervous the plan would fail but I kept quiet.

"Jisooie~" I hated my name coming from his mouth, I slowly continued going through the vents. I was ready to give up still not being able to find the exit. "Aish where da fuk is she, I bet Heeseung did something to her" I could here the anger in his voice as he stomped over to Heeseungs room "YANG FUCKIN HEESEUNG" he stormed into Heeseungs room.

I shifted my way back to Heeseungs room, I was soo worried for him. I know how physical Jungwon can get when he's pissed, "I swear to god Heeseung if you did something to her I'm going to kill you" I could see through the tiny gap past the cupboard Jungwon was aggressively holding Heeseung by his collar.

"Jungwon as always I don't know what your talking about" before he could speak again he was punched in the face, he fell to the floor as I covered my mouth to quieten my sobs. Jungwon didn't stop there he pulled Heeseung off the ground and punched him in the teeth "lies, what did you do with my girlfriend" Heeseung chuckled sarcastically "she's not your girlfriend, she's loves me" that obviously pissed Jungwon off even more.

I hated seeing Heeseung like this but if either of us were gonna escape I had to keep quiet "fuk this, eomma appa get rid of him. He's of no use to this family, give me a gun" my whole body froze. "Jungwon ahh that isn't necessary" Jungwon turned to his mother with fire in his eyes "SHUT UP AND GIVE ME WHAT I WANT" without realising tears started to fall down my cheeks. I was soo worried for Heeseung.

Jungwon got the gun and aimed at my boyfriend "last time, where is my girlfriend" Heeseung please answer him, give in. Obviously my boyfriend is too stubborn for that "she's gone, your never going to see her again" Heeseung looked soo beaten up it broke me, Jungwon sighed and pointed the gun right at his head "goodbye Hyung."

Before he could shoot I started banging on the vent "Jungwon stop please I'm here" I kept banging as Jungwon threw the gun and ran to the vent. He pulled me out of the vent "I thought I lost you princess" he pulled me into a forced hug but all I wanted to do was run to Heeseung.

As soon as Jungwon let go he smirked "what was that baby? Trying to run away? Your hurting me love" he pouted as I just shook my head and ran to Heeseung. I cupped his cheeks as I checked him "are you okay" he looked at me while smiling weakly "Jisoo I told you to run" I shook my head and hugged him "I couldn't leave you, he would have killed you."

I stood up and faced Jungwon knowing how to end all of this "Jungwon, I'll marry you" I looked down as Heeseung shook me "Jisoo what are you saying, no run" I pushed him away and walked over to Jungwon, I hated doing this but I got down on my knees and begged.

"Jungwon please let Heeseung go and I'll happily marry you" he smirked as he pulled me off the ground and wiped my tears "anything for you love" he pecked my lips as I just nodded having no energy left. "Okay Heeseung Hyung your free to leave and you will not be invited to our wedding so bye bye" the guards started guiding Heeseung out.

"Oh and before you leave just a nice warning, if you try to 'save' Jisoo you will find your head detached from your body but I still don't trust you so these two guards will keep an eye on you and will not hesitate to put a bullet through your head if you do anything reckless" he faked smiled as Heeseung gave me one last look and was kicked out. I sighed as I tapped Jungwon on the shoulder "I'm really tired can I go to sleep Wonnie?"

He nodded and kissed my forehead "sure sweetheart and the wedding will be moved to next week, hope your excited" excited was the last thing I felt. I lazily got changed and went to sleep as I stared up feeling no need to live anymore, I wanted to end this pain, why can't I just live with Heeseung and enjoy my life.

YOIIII THIS GETTIN DEPRESSING BUT DW IT WILL GET BETTER SOON
VOTE IF YOU FEEL BAD FOR HEE