Past trauma 🤫

Jisoo POV
I just got home and was chilling on mah sofa when I got a text

Unknown=

Unknown: Hiiii baby gurl it's Heeseung 😘 wear something pretty but comfortable I'll cya at 6pm 😉

Me: 🙄👍

This dude istg he's soo fine but annoying, I saved him as Heeseungie and went up to get changed into something 'pretty' even though I'd look gorgeous in anything 💅💅.............

It was 6pm and I was waiting outside for him when this big ass car rolled up onto my drive, he rolled down the window and smirked at my shook state "get in baby gurl" I came back to life and hopped in

"Wow Heeseung impressive car" he chuckled and looked at me dead serious "oh sorry I meant Heeseungie heh" he smiled and we drove off.

As we left my road I got a call "oh sorry I have to get this it's for Milka" he just nodded and I picked up the call. "Annyeonghaseyo ah yeah this is Jisoo oh um okay, no no I can pay for it just give me another week-" before I could continue Heeseung snatched the phone away from me.

"This is Lee Heeseung of Lee enterprise whatever the price is I can assure I will pay so do whatever Jisoo asks and everything will go smoothly thank you k bye" he hung up the call as I just stared at him dumbfounded.

He smirked proudly "don't worry baby I'll be your sugar daddy" he winked as I just stared in utter disgust. "Wah Lee Heeseung you are something else" I just shook my head as he chuckled to himself "you know a simple thank you would suffice." 

I rolled my eyes and stared at him in disbelief "yahh Lee Heeseung you just made me look like a broke mf begging for your money" he smiled and shook his head as he pulled up to his house.

He opened the door for me trying to be a gentleman and led me inside, as soon as I looked at his house I just froze in awe. "THIS HOUSE IS BIG AS SHIT" he chuckled at my stupidity. 

"This is all for you?" He nodded and took my coat "yeah I moved out of my parents house when I was 18 and made my own way in life.

I looked up at him intrigued "why'd you leave  at such a young age?" I knew I was being nosy and when he didn't reply I felt guilty af "ah no sorry that was nosy your only my boss I shouldn't ask such things" he shook his head and smiled at me. 

"No Jisoo I wanna be more than just your boss, I wanna be friends. I never really got on with anyone outside of work but your different with me, you don't chase after my money. I like the change" I smiled at his sweet words.

"But anyways I should answer your question, well yeah me and Yujin left my parents and brother a while ago not wanting to be part of their toxic family and dangerous business and changed our name to Lee" I nodded seeing the tears form in his eyes. 

"We didn't wanna leave my brother but he was already manipulated by my parents and when they were gonna force Yujin to get married to someone so we left so she could stay with Jay, they were Highschool sweethearts" he stood there as the tears rolled down his eyes.

I hugged him seeing him in such a vulnerable state broke my heart. "Shhh it's okay Heeseungie I'm here for you I understand what it's like to lose people you love and I will always be here for you if you need me." 

We pulled away as he looked at me and placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb on it "thank you Sooya, no one other than Jay and Yujin have been soo caring towards me" I smiled at him.

"Sooya? What with the nickname?" He slapped his face "ah sorry it just slipped out" I smiled at his flustered state "I like it" he looked up confused as I got on my tip toes and decided to give him a taste of his own flirty medicine "catch me if you can daddy" I ran off to the living room leaving him Heeshook. "Yahhh Park Jisoo your dead" he chuckled to himself and ran after me.

YOIIIIII HEESEUNG LENG AFFFFFFF STANNNN ENHAAAAA 🥵💀
HEESEUNG BE CRYING LIKE THIS 😭😂

YOIIIIII HEESEUNG LENG AFFFFFFF STANNNN ENHAAAAA 🥵💀HEESEUNG BE CRYING LIKE THIS 😭😂

PLS VOTE UNLESS YOU WANT STORY TO DISCONTINUE 😈