Put ring on my finger 💍

Jisoo POV
We got the partnership from the meeting and Heeseung decided to treat us out, its been three hours since he finger fucked the shit out of me and hes just acting like nothing happened. Its probably best to move on right? Im overthinking shit again.

We finished eating and just chattin when Heeseung got up and got on ONE FRICKIN KNEE. I slapped his shoulder embarrassed as everyone was watching "Heeseung I am not marrying you so get your fat ass up" he shook his head and chuckled.

"Park Jisoo I love you soo much, from the moment I met you I fell head over heels for you and wanted to ask this question ever since. Will you be my girlfriend?" He raised a brow waiting for my response

"Omg yes fuk yes" he stood up a smile plastered on his face as he put a toy ring on my finger and pulled me into a long passionate kiss. Our first kiss. Excluding the one night stand lol.

When we pulled away the whole restaurant was clapping "FINALLY THIS WOMAN IS MY FUCKIN GIRLFRIEND" Heeseung screamed as I just giggled at his cute behaviour.

We all decided to go to my house for drinks to celebrate but when we got there we met with a pissed Sunghoon (bro when is he not pissed) "so when we're you gonna tell me that you have a boyfriend" I rolled my eyes at his protective behaviour.

"Hoonie when da fuk was I supposed to tell you he literally asked me two seconds ago" he scoffed "so what? You could have text" I gave a done face but before I could tell him to shut up Jake came from nowhere and aggressively held Heeseung by the collar.

"I swear to god you hurt her I will fuckin murder you" Heeseung just rolled his eyes and threw Jakes arms off "I fuckin love her stupid cow why would I hurt her." I smiled "It's fine Jakey I really love him and I want this to work out" his eyes softened and he gave me a hug "I'm happy for you."

Heeseung pulled us away from each other as he glared at Jake and I turned back to Sunghoon "oppa how'd you even find out" he pulled out his phone and showed a vid of Heeseung 'proposing' I giggled and looked at Heeseung embarrassed but proud.

I was about to speak again but I was pulled into a tight hug by god knows who. "Jisooie I can't believe you finally found yourself a man, ahh my babies growing up soo fast" I smiled at Chaeryoung unnies supportive words as she went over to Heeseung and pulled him into a hug.

He looked soo shook at her but she's always been a happy loving person to everyone "soo your Lee Heeseung? Well I hope you understand that Jisoo deserves the best and that is what your going to give her."

He smiled proudly and pulled me to his side "I will do whatever it takes to make my Princess happy" I smiled at his cuteness as he pecked my lips.

"Noona you can't just let this happen remember what happened last time she got into a relationship carelessly-" Chaeryoung unnie death glared Sunghoon Oppa as he shut up "listen Jisoo I'm only saying this cuz I care, I don't want you to get hurt again."

I smiled and walked over to Sunghoon "Oppa you have nothing to worry about I have learnt from my past and I'm going to be careful but I love Heeseung and he loves me.

I hope you'll support my decision" he smiled and pulled me into a hug as he ruffled up my hair "of course I'll support you, after all your MY stupid little sister" I chuckled as he pulled away and we all entered the house.

I invited Ni Ki and Sunoo Oppa to join the celebration, I offered a drink to Yujin but she shook her head as she smiled at Jay and nodded "so me and Yujin have some news" everyone's attention was on Jay and Yujin.

"I'm pregnant and we're getting married" everyone was shocked but excited. I went over to Yujin Unnie and hugged her "YUJIN SHIIIII CONGRATULATIONS" I hugged Jay as well and congratulated him, "Congrats bro your finally gonna be a dad and I'm gonna be a fuckin uncle let's gaurrrr" everyone laughed at Heeseungs energy.

"So when's the wedding, Jay how'd you propose" Jay smiled and answered me "well we found out she was 3 months pregnant last week so I took her to a private waterfall and proposed" I nudged Yujins arm teasingly "we're thinking about having a private wedding of just pretty much everyone here and some witnesses hopefully it will be next month."

We all stared at them shook "next month????? Oppa unnie that is not enough time but do whatever feels right for you" they both smiled "we were gonna ask if you all could help with everything especially Heeseung Hyung and Jisoo."

I nodded aggressively "we'll be here for whatever you need" Heeseung held my hand and looked at me lovingly. I love this man soo much I hope we can live the rest of our lives together but that was what I thought about my ex and he put me through soo much pain. Let's hope Heeseungs different.

YOIIIIIIII YASSS JAY N YUJIN I FEEL LIKE THEY WOULD ACC BE SOO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER
VOTEEEE IF YOU SHIP YUJAY