Sexual assault 🫣

Jisoo POV
It's been 3 months since me and Heeseung started dating and we've done soo well not to expose our relationship, people gave up on trying to figure out who his girlfriend after a while and everything's been perfect. 

Yujin unnie is 6 months pregnant and both her and Jay have decided they don't want to find out the gender until the actual birth. 

Over the last few months a lot of men have been asking me out lol but obvs I've turned them all down, but one of my coworkers Jooyeon can't seem to take a hint and keeps saying I'm his girlfriend but I pay no attention to him. I got ready for work looking absolutely bootiful as always............

Heeseung left early so I drove myself to work, Jay and Yujin just came back from their 3rd holiday together so we invited them over for a sleepover tonight, I was really excited for my sleepover with someone other than Sunoo and Ni ki

I entered the building while scrolling through my phone when a got pulled into a long hug "Jisooieeeee I missed you soo much" I pulled away as I looked at her huge baby bump.

"I missed you too but be more careful when hugging people you don't want to hurt yourself and the baby" she rolled her eyes as I gave Jay a hug. 

"I can't wait for tonight it's gonna be the best sleepover everrrrr, imma take your mind off everything just for us for to act like kids again" I smiled at her as I left the two love birds to go get some work done.

I heard a knock at the door and expecting to be Heeseung I called them in without thinking "hey Heeseungie you left kinda early today-" before I could continue I realised it wasn't Heeseung but Jooyeon 😑 

"Well I don't know what that means but I've come for some me and you time baby" I rolled my eyes as I got up and left the room. As I was walking into the cafeteria to have lunch with Heeseung, Jay and Yujin I waved at them but then got pulled back........Jooyeon.

He pinned me to the wall and put his hand over my mouth "don't speak a word or I'll tell everyone that you tried to rape me" obviously no one could see us in the corner, he was scaring me but I had to keep quiet for both mine and Heeseungs sake. 

He smirked and rested his hands on my waist "your mine now slut" slut? Damn that hurt even though it came from a pervert like him.

He smashed his lips on mine as I just froze and kept my lips in a tight line, he pushed me on the wall harder as I winced at the pain "kiss back" I didn't listen to his command as tears started to role down my eyes, he ripped off the top half of my shirt revealing my bra. 

I tried to cover myself but he wouldn't let me move. I felt soo helpless as all the memories of my ex flooded through. But then someone punched him in the face. Lee fuckin Heeseung.

He stared at me and held me tight "are you okay" I just shuddered in his embrace as I felt safe and let out all my fear. He pulled away and took off his jacket as he placed on me to cover myself, Yujin and Jay ran over to me as they calmed me down I heard Heeseung scream at everyone especially Jooyeon.

"Park Jisoo is my fuckin girlfriend and anyone who dares to harm her will be put through hell" he glared at Jooyeon as he dragged me out of that mess. 

As soon as we got to the car Heeseung drove us home at a fast speed, I was worried he would do something careless so I held his hand and he immediately turned to look at me showing his caring smile "please be careful Heeseung" he nodded and went back to a normal speed.

When we got home I quickly got changed in one of Heeseungs T-shirts and my own shorts, he was waiting for me on the sofa to cuddle. 

I sat next to him as he rested my head on his chest and stroked my hair "I'm soo sorry you had to go through that princess, I'll make sure he's fired" I immediately looked up and shook my head. 

"No Heeseung don't make a big fuss over me after today your already gonna be put through shit with the press I don't want to add to that" he held my chin giving me a serious stare. 

"Nothing is more important than your safety plus now we don't have to hide anymore which is what I always wanted" I gave him a weak smile as I snuggled in with him.

YOIIIIII HEESEUNG HAHSBSBSB 🥵💍😏
VOTE IF YOUR LOVE HEESEUNGS PROTECTIVE BEHAVIOUR