End the pain 🤕

Jungwon POV
The last few days have been amazing, me and Jisoo have been acting like a real couple but the weird thing is she lets me do whatever I want. We still haven't fucked, I wanna have our reunion sex after we're married to make a child. She's lost all her energy tho, her powerful voice has gone. She'll just agree to anything I say and I hate it, I can't get any reactions out of her.

I got home from work and I went up to our room "I'm home love~" I entered the room to be met with Jisoo with a knife on her neck, as soon as she saw me she started pressing the knife on her neck. I ran over to her and threw the knife, the thought of loosing her terrified me. She tried to grap the knife again but I just pulled her into a hug as she cried into my chest.

"Jungwon let me go, let me end this pain" her body dropped to the floor as she cried her heart out and straggled to get the knife but this time I was too slow and she dragged it across her neck but luckily it wasn't enough to kill her. "Why can't I just die" she dropped the knife and curled into a ball, as I stood watching the once fearless woman turn into a heartbroken lovesick girl.

She must have lost too much blood as soon enough she passed out, I lay her on my bed and called my personal doctor. I stared at her fragile state as I realised how much pain I've caused this poor girl, she has soo much to live for yet I'm taking that away from her.

Soon enough my parents joined us, I made a decision "eomma, appa I don't want to marry her, she obviously loves Heeseung Hyung and I have been selfish to try to keep them apart-" before I could continue I felt a hand hit my cheek, my mother just slapped me.

"Nonsense you will marry her and continue being in charge of the Yang clan and I don't want to hear anything more of it unless you want to end up like your siblings" I bowed my head and apologised as both my parents left me and the doctor with a broken Jisoo.

"Mr Yang she is very weak and fragile at the moment so don't do anything to stress her out as her mental health is breaking but she should be fine for the weddings, oh and congratulations" I bowed to the doctor as he left.

TIME SKIP
I made a decision my parents can't stop me with, I drove to Heeseung Hyungs and dismissed the guards who were watching him. As soon as I entered he seemed shocked with my presence but didn't hesitate to hold me by the collar aggressively "what did you do to her, I swear to god if you raped her I'm going to kill you" I shook my head and pulled his hands off.

"Hyung I'm here to apologise, I want to do right by Jisoo. I love her but I abused that love and it made her loose her feelings for me but she obviously loves you deeply and I want what's best for her so" I sat him down and spoke "I have called Yujin and her husband and they should be here shortly to discuss the plan to save Jisoo."

Heeseung jumped up and pulled me into a hug "thank you, she is going to be soo happy when she's seen your change" I smiled weakly as my heart broke but I'm happy Jisoo is getting her happily ever after even if some of us don't. Soon enough Yujin arrived with her husband and I told them my plan. I want to see the woman I love happy even if it isn't with me.

YOIIIII FINALLY A HAPPY ENDING OR IS IT 😏
VOTE IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO END STORY HERE HEHEHE