The truth and sex 🔞🔞

Jisoo POV
"When I was 15 I decided to go college in Iksan and I met this guy and we automatically became friends on my first day. He ended up confessing a few months after I moved and I accepted him as I also had strong feelings for him, we dated for ages my brother and sister even met him. I even lost my V card to him, we were really close so when we were 17 he proposed I obviously accepted him but a few weeks after he became abusive."

I took a deep breath and continued "he would rape me and he would force me to go to parties where he would treat me as a toy to impress his friends. I eventually built up the courage to break up with him and he obviously didn't take it too well so I ran back to Seoul and ended up having to go through therapy but my siblings, Sunoo and Ni ki all supported me the whole way until I made my full recovery last year and I have been amazing since but memories do scare me. When I'm with you I feel safe but last time I trusted someone he broke me so that's why I'm soo hesitant" Heeseung just looked at me shocked as tears we're threatening to fall down my cheeks.

He engulfed me in a hug "thank you for telling me and don't worry I will never ever hurt you so cry your heart out and I will be here for you" I pulled away and smiled at him. His lips looked soo beautiful and plump and before I knew it my lips connected with his. 

We were having a passionate make out session completely forgetting about our surroundings until a woman came out of the bathroom and we just chuckled to each other. 

We ran back to Jay and Yujin holding hands "we're gonna call it a night you two love birds enjoy yourself" Heeseung pat Jay on the back "yeah you go bro don't want yall fuckin in the middle of the restaurant" we chuckled and said our goodbyes.

As he led us to the car he had one arm around my waist, I could feel him staring at me but my heart couldn't handle his seductive stares. I was about to sit in shot gun when he pulled me around to the driver seat and sat, I stood there confused as he chuckled. 

He picked me up and sat me on his lap as he started the car, I stared at him as I brought my face to his ear and whispered "I'm going to show everyone that your mine and only mine" I could see him get flustered as he smiled shyly.

I decided to tease him as he always seems to do it to me, I placed soft kisses along his jawline as I made my way down to his neck and started sucking hard leaving dark marks, as I sucked harder he started to moan which was a huge turn on. 

I unzipped his pants and threw them down to his ankles. "Jisoo not now" He moaned as I pulled down his Calvin Klein pants and started nibbling on his ear "sorry baby I can't wait, I want to make you feel amazing" he chuckled at my eagerness and looked me straight in the eyes. 

"Please me princess" I smirked and pressed my finger on his tip, I started swirling my finger around as he moaned and parked on our drive but we didn't get out.

Lucky the windows were tinted so nobody could look in, I started stroking his dick up and down as he gripped on to the seat "fuk Jisoo stop teasing" I smiled and started to leave wet kisses along his thighs as my cheek brushed his tip. 

I looked up at him to see him look down smiling from the pleasure as he took my hand and kissed it. I started licking up and down his dick before he held onto my hair "for fuks sakes Jisoo I need you" I giggled at his begging and took as much of him as I could in my mouth. 

I started at a fast pace getting revenge for him fingering me as I watched him moan, sweat was dripping off his forehead as he called my name "mhm Jisoo your soo fuckin perfect" I smiled and started coating him as much saliva as possible while eating his dick at a faster pace.

He was squirming as I was going as fast as I could sucking the shit out of him "Jisoo fuk im about to cum" I smirked and held onto his thighs and squeezed them as he shot out white gold cum all over his thighs as his legs shook from the pleasure I gave him. 

I licked up all of his cum as he smiled and brought me up to his face as he put his trousers back on and carried me inside while kissing the shit out of me.

He threw me on our bed and immediately ripped of my clothes as he starred at my naked body and started attacking my boobs "this is all mine" I chuckled through my moans as I flipped him over and hovered above him ripping of his shirt. "This night is for me to make you feel like this is your first" he chuckled as I pushed him on the bed and kissed him hungrily. 

I could feel him smirking through the kiss as I pulled away he looked confused as I walked over to the stand prepared for this night and pulled out a condom. "You know how to use it?" He nodded as he placed it on his dick and hovered above me "ready?" I nodded as I pressed my hands on his sweaty abs.

I held onto him "when I say go you push in" he smiled at my worry "Aish Jisoo you know this ain't my first time" I rolled my eyes "still ready?" He nodded as I held onto his shoulder. 

"Three two one......go" he pushed in as I moaned getting used to his huge size, he smirked as he slowly pushed deeper. 

His dick in me gave me a feeling of excitement knowing I was the only girl to ever have him in them, "fuk Jisoo you feel soo good around me" I blushed as he started to fasten his pace as he thrust in deeper.

He lifts my legs up to my stomach giving him more access to my pussy as he slammed himself inside of me "be a good gurl and cum for me Sooya" I moaned at his request as he thrust in harder, another thrust, and last thrust and we both came on each other. 

He pulled out as he ripped off the condom and threw it, he pulled me to his chest as he snuggled "thank you princess that felt amazing" I chuckled and kissed his cheek. We ended up spending the rest of the night in each others arms.

YOIIIII THERES GONNA BE A BIG PLOT SO DONT LEAVE MEH
VOTE IF YOU WANNA FUK LEE HEESEUNG