Taehyun??? 🐿️

Jisoo POV
He pushed me against the wall while staring at me with soo much lust in his eyes "Jjungwon please stop, your scaring me" he chuckled as he pushed my back on the wall again making me wince at the pain. "And what? You didn't think I was scared when you left me? Your soo clueless princess" I lowered my head out of fear.

He obviously didn't like that as he aggressively grabbed my chin to look up at his evil smirk "your mine now princess" he smashed his lips on mine, I kept wriggling trying to get out of his grip but he just pushed harder "stop fuckin moving" the tears started again as I kept my lips tight shut. "Fuk Jisoo fuckin kiss back" he looked at me with soo much anger I didn't know what to do, I hated being controlled but I didn't have a choice.

He pulled me back into the kiss as he ripped off my shirt and started squeezing my boobs, I felt soo helpless. I hated it. He kept pushing himself on me as he unhooked my bra and pulled away "I haven't seen these beauties in a long time" he started sucking on them as his hands roamed my body. I tried to bite back my moans as not to give him any satisfaction, he pulled away from my swollen boobs as he returned back to my mouth but this time I covered it with my hands and shook my head.

He chuckled before removing my hands and pinning them above my head "ahh you really are hard work" I hated it but I got down on my knees knowing how much his pride loves my begging "please Jungwon just let me be with Heeseung I love him not you, you broke me so any feelings I had for you are gone" he looked down at me and crouched to my level "but princess you love me and I know your just playing hard to get" he smirked as he lifted me off the ground and threw me on the bed.

He started walking towards me but I just pulled my legs to my face making myself into a ball as he chuckled "aigoo your soo cute" he sat on the bed as he pulled my legs down and stared at me "Jungwon please not today" he rolled his eyes and surprisingly got off me. "Whatever just get changed into the clothes I prepared for you and we'll be going to a party to surprise the boys with my beautiful baby" he kissed me one last time before leaving. As soon as he left I let out a long sigh wiping away my tears. I looked around the room to find this slutty outfit prepared for me, I tied back my hand and got dressed..........

Damn I didn't think it could be this uncomfortable but I was used to it as Jungwon would make me wear a lot of slutty outfits back when we were dating as he would say 'it shows everyone only I get to fuk this body' I know that sounds soo toxic

Anyways I was trying to pull the skirt down when he came back "ahh princess you look gorgeous" he stared me up and down as he approached me "Jungwon can you please think about this" he scoffed as I lowered my head "princess stop your delusions Heeseung is trying to break us up that's why he made you think you love him but no you've always loved me"oh my god he's crazy. I just kept quiet and waited for him to get ready, he came out wearing a leather jacket with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as he led me out of the house, as we were leaving he stopped at the door "shit I forgot the keys, one sec I'll be back baby" he kissed my cheek and ran upstairs. As I was waiting Heeseung entered the house and we both froze when we made eye contact. He gave me a heart warming smile as he brought his hand behind my neck and pulled me into a kiss "oh my god that was the worst hour of my life I missed you soo much baby" I smiled and pecked his lips as I ran my hand through his hair.

"Heeseung why us? We've both been through soo much" he gave a weak smile and pulled me closer "god puts the best of us through hardship" I kissed his perfect lips completely forgetting about Jungwon until he kindly made his presence clear. He pulled us away from each other and kicked Heeseung "don't fuckin touch my girlfriend" Heeseung rolled his eyes, gave me a smile and left. I wanted to chase after him and run away but Jungwon dragged me to the limo. Our drive there was silent as I tried to hold back my tears, no more weakness.

When we got there he didn't give me a second to look around as he pulled me into the club and to his private room where I was met with his friends who I hadn't seen in years but a certain someone caught my attention. Kang Taehyun. As soon as we made eye contact he froze but I just looked down avoiding him.

Jungwon pulled me to sit on his lap "boys you remember Jisoo" they all started giggling like little boys, "wah it's been soo long Jisoo shiii" I looked up and gave a fake smile to Yeonjun as he came closer and tried to make eye contact with me as I stared at the floor. "Today she's gonna pleasure all of us" I wasn't suprised knowing that this was coming, Jungwon made me look at him as he pecked my lips and signaled for me to go around the room 'pleasing' everyone.

Soobin was right next to Jungwon so sat on his lap and smashed my lips on his, his hands made their ways to my thighs as he started caressing them, I started grinding on his dick as he squeezed my bare thighs. As I kept grinding he pulled my face deeper into the kiss and it made my stomach swirl and not in a good way. I couldn't take it anymore I was about to throw up. I stood up and ran to the bathroom as I started vomiting like a crazy woman.

I could hear their chuckles from the other room as I felt someone hold back my hair for me. I looked up to see Taehyun flashing his sweet smile "hi Jisoo" I smiled at him before returning to the toilet. After a few minutes my stomach calmed down as I rested my head on the wall, I felt a jacket on my shoulders as I opened my eyes to be met with Taehyun. "Still such a gentleman" he chuckled as he sat next to me and held my hand.

"Jisoo I thought you escaped him, I saw you on the news I got happy seeing you in a healthy relationship but with Jungwons brother? At least you were happy" he stroked my hair "I'm soo grateful for your help back then but it seems I'll never escape this" he shook his head while he got up and flushed the toilet as it did stink of my puke. "Tell me everything" so I spent the next few minutes explaining everything between me and Heeseung and how I'm being forced to marry Jungwon.

He pulled me into a hug "you deserve soo much better Jisooie" I chuckled sadly as I looked up at him and ruffled his hair "not everyone gets their happily ever after" he looked sad but held my hand "you'll get through this" I smiled as we left the bathroom. Taehyun was always like an older brother, he always looked after me while dating Jungwon and helped me escape him. As soon as we left I was met with Jungwon who seemed unfazed with my whole vomiting session but I wasn't really surprised. "Guess someone has a weak stomach" I glared at Beomgyu as he held his hands in the air acting like I was holding him at gunpoint.

Taehyun rubbed my back as I smiled at him "Jungwon you should take Jisoo home she's not feeling too well" Jungwon nodded his head and stood up "okay let's go, it was nice seeing you boys and I got some hotties coming in a few minutes to deal with those hard dicks since Jisoo couldn't" all of them but Taehyun cheered. We were about to leave when Taehyun pulled Jungwon back "let her sleep tonight, be chill with her please" Jungwon rolled his eyes as he chuckled sarcastically "sure Hyung" I walked over to Taehyun and was about to give him back his jacket but he stopped me "keep it" I was about to argue but he turned me around and pushed me out of the club, I waved at him and entered the limo.

When we got home Jungwon gave me his shirt and shorts to sleep in and I jumped into bed to avoid Jungwons abuse. He sighed in defeat and slept next to me. I wanna go home, I want to be with Heeseung. I guess we don't always get what we want.

YOIIII I MADE JISOO THROW UP CUZ I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP BY JUST WRITING THIS CHAP LOL
VOTE IF UR IN LOVE WITH TAEHYUN