~origami~

~

Wednesday's POV-

As I approached our dorm room I heard a loud shout and a clatter.

I quietly opened the door and slipped into the room without making a sound.

Across the room I could see Enid hunched over her desk with her back turned to me. Around her were piles of crumpled up paper. To the side of the desk a pencil cup was thrown onto the floor with pens and pencils spilled all over.

I carefully crept closer to Enid, attempting to get a better look at what it was she was doing.

Enid was bent over very close to whatever she was working on.

I leaned over her shoulder to see.

Sure enough, she was carefully folding a small square of black paper.

As she fumbled with the edges she finally just crumpled up the whole square and suddenly sat up, knocking into me.

She gasped as she turned around to see me.

"Wens! I thought you had fencing!" She exclaimed, startled.

"Professor Ergins took an unexpected blow to the liver during a duel with a skilled student. He really should have paid more attention. He left his entire side open and expected me not to take the opportunity?" I stated plainly.

Enid couldn't help but laugh.

"Now, do you intend to tell me what you're doing? Or must you attempt to hide it." I asked.

Her nose scrunched up as she thought carefully.

Finally she sighed and rolled her chair back from her desk.

"I've been trying origami..." she mumbled quietly while looking down at the floor.

I placed my hand under her chin and lightly lifted her face so I could look her in the eyes.

"Darling, you're going to have to speak up."

She practically melted into my touch and became a blushing mess.

"I've been trying to make an origami raven for you." She said sweetly.

~

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

heyo i'm back with my first chapter in a while!

hope you guys liked this short and sweet one.

i'm gonna be writing a lot more fluffy cute scenes because i'm a single pringle who may never mingle

more chapters are in the works

stay lovely! <3