~hibernation~

(THIS IS BASED OFF A PROMPT FROM PINTEREST)

~

Enid's POV-

It was one o'clock in the afternoon. Wednesday was still asleep.

"Wens, it's time to get up. You can't just stay in bed all day, we have classes to get to." I said softly as I gently shook her awake.

"Mmnph, no I can go to class tomorrow." She muttered in a raspy morning voice as she turned away from me.

"Loves, you did this yesterday! You can't just not go to class." I tried to reason. She ignored me.

"Alright that's it, I guess I'm just gonna have to get you up myself." I sighed. I pulled the blankets off her.

"No! I'm hibernating!" She exclaimed as she yanked the blankets back over herself.

"Wens, it's not even that cold! And you aren't a bear!" I pulled off the blankets again but she pulled them right back.

"I can be whatever I want to be!"

I let out a deep sigh.

"Wednesday, just get up!"

"No!"

"Fine, that's it..." I pulled back the blankets a final time and scooped her up in my arms.

"HEY! Put me down!" She exclaimed. I shook my head and carried her over to her dresser as she squirmed, kicked, and pounded her fists on my back. Finally I set her down on her feet. She frowned and crossed her arms.

"Hey, I just did what had to be done." I said as I tossed her an outfit. She sighed and stormed off to the bathroom to change.

~

(231 Words)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hope you guys like this one!

it's another short fluffy one like ~cara mia~!

if you guys want more like this let me know!

be sure to tell me any ideas you have!

some longer chapters coming soon-ish!

stay lovely! <3