~i can't stay mad at you~

REQUESTED BY: @LovelyLulu_10

~

Enid's POV-

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU'RE SUCH A MISERABLE PERSON!" I yelled at Wednesday. We'd been fighting all day long and things were starting to get ugly.

"OH SO I'M MISERABLE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE UNICORN BARF ALL OVER MY ROOM????" she yelled back, gesturing at my side of the room.

"IT'S NOT UNICORN BARF, IT'S CALLED COLOR! YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME! MAYBE IT'LL HELP FIX YOUR DULL EXISTANCE!"

"I'M SORRY I FIND NEUTRAL COLORS COMFORTING! MAYBE I SHOULD TRY USING RAINBOWS TO COVER UP MY CHILDHOOD TRAUMA! OH WAIT, I FORGOT! I DON'T HAVE ANY!"

"THAT WAS A LOW BLOW COMING FROM SOMEONE WITH A FAMILY OF HOMOCIDAL MANIACS! AT LEAST I'M NOT LIVING IN MY MOM'S SHADOW!"

"I AM NOT LIVING IN MY MOM'S SHADOW!"

"YEAH BECAUSE YOU'D NEVER MATCH IT!"

Suddenly Wednesday went really quiet. She turned away from me and calmly walked to the bathroom.

"Wait, Wens... I-I'm sorry I didn't-"

She silently closed the door behind her and I heard her slide down the other side of the door.

I tried the handle but it wouldn't open. It was locked.

"Wednesday... please, I'm sorry! I didn't mean any of that! I was just upset! I didn't even realize what I was saying!"

"But you said it." She replied through the door.

"Wednesday please! I was just caught up in the argument! I swear, I didn't mean what I said!"

I sat there, pleading with her to forgive me for what felt like hours.

Finally I heard the door click open.

"Did you really not mean it?" she asked.

"I promise. Wednesday, I love you with my entire heart. I didn't mean to say any of that, I didn't even know what I was saying. I was just mad and-"

I was interrupted by her lips colliding with mine.

"I can't stay mad at you darling." she whispered.

~

(298 Words)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

ok so i thought about going in a darker direction with this one but that wasn't what the request was

if you guys are interested though...

i might do some darker chapters involving like trauma and stuff

of course any of those chapters will have trigger warnings

but let me know if that's something you'd like to see!

for now though,

stay lovely! <3