~asthma~

~

Wednesday's POV-

Enid and I were hanging out in our dorm. I was laid next to her, with her arm wrapped around me. Enid was scrolling on her phone and I was lost in my own thoughts.

Suddenly I sat up,

"What time is it, dear?" I asked quickly.

"10:37, why?" She replied. I bolted up out of bed.

"10:37!?!?! Our class shuttle leaves at 10:45!" 

Enid jumped out of bed.

"Crap! I totally forgot!"

I quickly pulled off the hoodie I was wearing and ran over to our closet. I grabbed a change of clothes and changed into them while Enid brushed her teeth. I tossed Enid a change of clothes and went to brush my teeth.

Finally we put on our shoes and hurried out the door.

We ran down the halls and stairs until we finally reached the shuttle at 10:44.

"Phew! We barely made it!" I said as I climbed onto the bus. I turned to grab Enid's hand but she was bent over, breathing heavy.

I jumped back off the bus and rushed to her side.

"Woah woah woah, are you okay Enid?" I asked.

Enid nodded her head as she began coughing.

"Alright, that's a no. Here, lets go sit down." I said, leading her over to a bench.

She was breathing super fast, like that she couldn't get a full breath of air in her lungs.

"You're-"

Gasp.

"Gonna-"

Gasp.

"Miss the-"

Gasp.

"Shuttle."

Gasp.

She continued coughing.

"That doesn't matter, I need to make sure you're okay." I said.

"Do you have your rescue inhaler?" I asked.

She pointed to her backpack. 

I quickly pulled the backpack off her and began to rummage through the many pockets.

Finally I managed to find her inhaler and passed it to her. She shook it up and took a puff. She took another deep breath and exhaled.

"Here, breathe with me." I said, leading her.

I took a deep breath in and so did she.

I exhaled and so did she.

We repeated that for another minute or so until she was calmed down. The shuttle had left by then but it didn't matter. 

"You okay?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay now." She replied, still a bit shaken up.

"Come on, let's head back to the dorm." I said as I wrapped my arm around her.

~

(360 Words)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

heyo!

hope you guys enjoyed this shorter chapter!

i promise i've got another big series coming!

i've just got to do a bit of research before i can start writing it!

stay lovely! <3