~nightmares pt. 1~

REQUESTED BY: @sthgkr

~

Enid's POV-

"Alrighty loves, it's getting late. We should probably get to sleep." I said, setting my phone on my nightstand.

"It's only midnight." Wednesday replied, not taking her eyes off the book she was reading.

"Well we're going into town, we can't just skip Ms. Thornhill's project." I said, standing up. Wednesday still sat on our bed, reading her book.

"Come on Wens. We can cuddle!" I took her hands and tried pulling her up.

"Fine, for the cuddles." She said, standing up. 

We brushed our teeth and washed our faces. Then I went to our closet to grab some pajamas. I tossed Wednesday one of my pink hoodies and her favorite black and white plaid sweatpants.

We got changed and then crawled into bed. Wednesday reached for her book but I stopped her by pulling her into my arms.

"Noooo, you said we would cuddle!" I whined.

She smiled and pulled closer and into a cuddle.

"That's better." I said as I buried my face in her chest.

I fell asleep like that, her arms wrapped around me. I was all cozy and warm.

But when I woke up, there were no arms around me. I was alone and cold.

Wednesday wasn't in bed. Instead, she was sitting in my beanbag drawing in a notebook. I stood up and went over to her. She closed the notebook and set it aside.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked as I crawled into her lap. I wrapped my arms around her neck and gave her a kiss.

"Just doodling some flowers." She replied, kissing the tip of my nose. I noticed the bags under her eyes.

"You look tired, did you not sleep well?"

"I'm fine. How'd you sleep?" She replied.

"Well I was cold once you weren't next to me." I giggled.

~

On the shuttle ride to Jericho Wednesday was acting odd.

She was quieter than usual.

At one point she began to fall asleep and lean her head on my shoulder, but then suddenly snapped back up.

"Are you sure you're okay babe?" I asked, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"Y-yeah, I told you, I'm fine." She was clearly trying to move on and I didn't want to upset her so I dropped it.

~

That night we got back to our dorm and Wednesday went to take a shower. I started singing to myself as I took off my shoes. It was just a few lyrics that popped into my head, but I liked them. I had to write them down before I forgot them.

I grabbed a notebook off my beanbag and opened it up. 

Inside were drawings...

of Tyler...

They were scary drawings...

Some of the drawings were him in human form, some of his transformed self.

I sat there looking at the drawings until Wednesday came out of the bathroom.

"I hope you don't mind, I used some of your shamp-"

"What are these drawings for Wednesday?" I asked, holding up the notebook.

She bit her lip, deciding whether to lie or not.

"It's... it's what I see in my nightmares..." She replied quietly.

~

(493 Words)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i just had to leave you guys on a cliffhanger!

part two coming soon!

hope you guys enjoyed this part!

stay lovely! <3