~lost and alone pt.1~

REQUESTED BY: @LovelyLulu_10

AUTHOR'S NOTE: here's some more wednesday drama folks!

~

Wednesday's POV-

"He's just always so touchy with you! He always gives you those super long hugs!" I exclaimed as I paced back and forth around our dorm.

"That's what most people do with friends!" Enid shot back.

"He always wants to walk with you to class, and be your partner for projects! He even invites you to literal dates to go get coffee!"

"That's what normal people do! NORMAL people go with their friends to do fun stuff! It's not a date! It's just us grabbing a coffee!"

"NORMAL PEOPLE? IS THAT THE KIND OF PERSON YOU WANT??? I'M SORRY I'M NOT AS 'NORMAL' AS AJAX"

"OH MY GOSH, HERE YOU GO AGAIN BLOWING EVERYTHING OUT OF PROPORTION!"

"I'M SORRY THAT I DON'T LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND GOING ON DATES WITH GUYS!"

"IT'S NOT A DATE! IT WAS JUST COFFEE! YOU ALWAYS DO THIS! IT WAS JUST US GOING OUT FOR COFFEE LIKE FRIENDS DO! BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT WOULD YOU!? YOU JUST SIT HERE IN THE DORM AND ACUSE ME OF CHEATING ON YOU!"

"I'M JUST SAYING! IF YOU LOVE HIM JUST TELL ME! IF YOU WANT TO GO DATE HIM DO IT!"

"MAYBE I WILL!"

Suddenly my heart felt like it stopped beating. My breathing stopped. I couldn't breathe, it was like I was breathing empty air. I tried to grab my glass of water off my desk but stumbled and knocked it off the desk.

It crashed to the floor, shards of glass went flying everywhere. I stumbled backward, bumping into my chair.

"Wednesday? Are you okay?" Enid asked, starting to walk toward me.

"STAY AWAY! PLEASE..." I shouted, tears beginning to streak down my cheeks. I was shaking terribly. Finally I just ran out the door, slamming it behind me. 

I kept running. I ran outside, into the cold night. It was raining heavily.

The world seemed to just fly past me as I went. I felt the raindrops splash against my face as I went.

I didn't know where I was going, but I was going.

I just had to get away. 

As I was running my foot got caught on a loose tree root. I heard a loud pop in my knee as I tumbled to the ground and down a hill. My head slammed against a rock as I fell. My vision went foggy as I continued to roll down the hill.

Finally I stopped rolling. I had landed in a ditch. I stared up into the dark night's sky as raindrops danced on my face. I wiped the rain out of my eyes to find that it wasn't only rain and tears dripping down my face, it was also blood

I looked down at my knee to see that it was bent in a very unnatural position. Luckily, I couldn't feel it.  Adrenaline was still pumping through me.

I sat up and looked around. I was in the middle of nowhere.

I was lost and alone.

Then the adrenaline wore off.

~

(487 Words)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

here's more wednesday angst!

check it out, vibe it, really really dig on it, then let me know what you think!

keep your eyes peeled for part two!

stay lovely! <3