~lost and alone pt.2~

~

Wednesday's POV-

My knee felt like it was in a bear trap made of piranhas, dipped in acid, and on fire.

I used my jacket to make a makeshift tourniquet. That would hopefully slow the bleeding. I looked around and tried to take in my surroundings. I was insanely dizzy and my vision was fuzzy but from what I could tell...

I was deep, deep, deep, in the woods.

"HELP!!!!!!"

~

Enid's POV-

"Wednesday? Are you okay?" I asked, stepping toward Wednesday. She was shaking like crazy and had just knocked her glass of water off the desk. She must've been having a panic attack.

"STAY AWAY! PLEASE..." she yelled as tear began to fall from her eyes. Before I could stop her, she bolted out the door, slamming it behind her.  I ran out the door behind her, just in time to see her sprint around the corner. By the time I got to where she turned, she was nowhere to be found.

"Wednesday!?" I called as I ran down the hall. 

Finally, I realized I wouldn't be able to find her alone. I ran back to the dorm and grabbed my phone. I quickly got help to search for her.

Then I ran to Principal Weems.

~

Wednesday's POV-

I decided that my best chance of survival would be to try and crawl back up out of the ditch. Every inch that I moved sent another wave of pain up my leg. My head was ringing but I pushed through. 

I managed to crawl up about half of the way out but slipped on a patch of mud and fell all the way back down. My head slammed down into the mud.

"Ouch." I said to myself.

I laid there for a moment. Catching my breath for another attempt at the climb. I started thinking. What if I died out here? What if some of my last moments were spent arguing with Enid. I started to cry.

I shook my head and snapped out of it. I couldn't die. Not like this. Wednesday Friday Addams was not going down today.

I attempted to crawl back up the ditch. I carefully dodged mud slides and eventually made it out.

The next step was making my way back to the school. It was dark and I was extremely disoriented. I couldn't find any traces of my footprints. Well this was going to be fun. Luckily I spotted the tree root that had tripped me. That gave me a general idea of where to go.

I took a deep breath. Finally I began to slowly and painfully crawl back along the way I had come.

~

Enid's POV-

Before long, me, the Nightshades, and the practically the entire sheriff's department was out looking for her. First we scanned the school for her, then we checked the bee shack and Xavier's art studio. She was nowhere to be found. Then we started scanning the woods.

After about and hour of searching, it was pitch black out. Sheriff Galpin told me and the Nightshades to head back to our dorms and get some sleep. I couldn't bring myself to stay in our dorm alone, so me and Thing went to stay with Bianca and Yoko for the night.

I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't stop thinking of Wednesday.

What if we can't find her?

What if she dies out there?

What if my last conversation with her was us arguing?

Eventually I fell asleep out of pure exhaustion.

~

(555 Words)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

heyo,

sorry i'm breaking this up into so many parts!

it's a super dramatic story and i'm trying to make sure it makes sense by being sure not to miss anything!

hopefully you like it!

part three coming soon!

stay lovely! <3