~nightmares pt.2~

~

Wednesday's POV-

"It's... it's what I see in my nightmares..." I replied in practically a whisper.

"You didn't tell me you've been having nightmares?" Enid said, concerned.

"I-I didn't want to tell you..." It felt like my words were being thrown into a blender. They didn't fit right together right. I didn't know what to say.

Enid sighed and sat on the bed. She patted the spot next to her. I hesitantly sat down next to her. She pulled me over to her. I melted into her. I rested my head on her chest and stared up at the ceiling as she played with my hair.

"Why didn't you tell me love?" She asked quietly.

"I... I didn't want to bother you." 

"Wens, you wouldn't have bothered me. You can tell me anything, always."

"I just... you already have done so much for me. You saved my life by attacking a murderous monster. I didn't want you to think I was weak..."

Enid quickly sat up and grabbed my chin, moving it so I faced her.

"Wednesday Addams! You are the absolute strongest person I know! Having nightmares would not make me think any less of you!"

I felt my cheeks warm.

"I just always feel like a burden when I tell people stuff... like that I can't deal with my own problems."

Enid nodded.

"I'm always here to help you. I love you, problems and all."

I smiled.

"So how long have you been having these nightmares?" Enid asked, laying back down.

"Well they started the night after the incident." I replied, laying my head down on her chest again.

"So just the five days since then?"

"Well, after the first two nights... I kind of just stopped sleeping..."

"Loves! Have you not slept in three days???" Enid exclaimed, wrapping her arms around me.

I nodded silently.

"So you haven't been waking up earlier... you've been just awake all night." Enid said.

"I'm scared to go to sleep... I don't know how to stop the nightmares."

"How about this, we go to sleep and you can cuddle up realllly close to me, and if you have a nightmare you can wake me up and I can help calm you down."

I nodded.

Enid smiled and went to change into her pajamas.

She came back and crawled into bed. I climbed under the covers and curled up into her. I rested my head in the crook of her neck. She wrapped her arms around me tightly and began rubbing my back.

Before long I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning in the same position I fell asleep in.

No nightmares.

~

(413 Words)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hope you guys like this chapter!

i've got another kinda big miniseries coming soon!

stay tuned!

and,

stay lovely! <3