~carnival~

REQUESTED BY: @LovelyLulu_10

~

Enid's POV-

Wednesday has seemed really bored lately. She's been really stressed out with school work. I hate seeing her like that so I decided to do something about it.

She sat at her desk, working on an essay. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her neck. I rested my chin on her head.

"Whatcha up to love?" I asked. She let out a deep sigh.

"Trying to finish this botany essay, I just can't think of the right words."

I kissed the top of her head.

"What if you took a break from that and we went on a date?" I asked. She quickly turned around to face me.

"A date?" she asked as the corners of her mouth turned up into a small smile.

"Yeah, do you want to go?" I asked.

"I'd love to! Where are we going?" she grinned.

"That part's a surprise!" I kissed her forehead. "Let me know when you're ready to go!

She hopped up and ran to her bed. She grabbed "her" hoodie off her bed and pulled it on.

"Ready!" She smiled.

"So that's where my hoodie went!" I laughed.

~

Wednesday's POV-

I was so excited to go to the carnival with Enid. I was super burnt out from working on school work all weekend. We had a great time.

We got to the carnival and a smile instantly spread across my face.

"What do you want to do first?" Enid asked, taking my hand in hers.

"Can we go on the ferris wheel?" I asked. She smiled and led me off to the ferris wheel.

~

"I can see practically the whole town from up here!" I smiled. Enid laughed and set her hand on my leg, setting butterflies loose in my stomach.

"I can see my whole world from right here." Enid whispered, looking at me.

My cheeks went bright red.

~

(296 Words)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey so this one didn't quite click when i was writing it. i couldn't think of what to write but i tried to make it as good as i could!

hope you guys find it somewhat interesting!

also,

10k READS?????

thank you all so so so much! thanks so much for all the support!

stay lovely! <3