~mood swings~

REQUESTED BY: @LovelyLulu_10

~

Enid's POV-

I woke up to Wednesday flipping around in bed. She whimpered slightly as she turned around.

"Are you okay, love?" I asked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. I'm fine, I've just got some cramps." She said as she clutched her stomach.

"Awh, come here babe." I said, opening my arms to her. She crawled into my arms, resting her head in the crook of my neck. I rubbed her back and we soon both fell asleep.

~

The next morning I woke up to find Wednesday tightly curled up into herself. I didn't want to wake her up, so I scrolled on my phone for a bit.

"Eeeeeeeeeenid, I'm cold." Wednesday whined quietly.

I hopped out of bed and grabbed one of my hoodies from my closet. When I turned back around, Wednesday was sitting up waiting for me to return. She stuck up her arms and I pulled the hoodie onto her. She put on a pouty face and stretched out her arms.

"Thank you!" she said as she hugged me tightly, and I hugged her back.

"You're in a lovey mood," I laughed.

"I just want you to know how much I love you..." she said quietly.

"I love you too Wens-" I began.

"You love me???" She asked, her eyes were beginning to water.

"Of course I do!" I said. She started crying, turned around and faceplanted into a pillow.

"Are you okay, loves?" I asked. She quickly flipped back around to look at me.

"I'm just so happy with you..." she cried.

"Awh baby, it's okay." I said. I sat down on the bed and she cuddled up with me. We sat there for a bit in comfortable silence until she broke it,

"Have you ever though about how ugly fish are?" She asked. I bit my lip to hold in my laughter. 

"Nope, I can't say I've ever thought about it much." 

"You aren't a fish though, you're gorgeous." She said plainly. I couldn't help but blush.

"Thank you, loves." I said.

~

Wednesday had fallen asleep on me again. I carefully shifted her off me and got up to grab my water bottle off my desk.

"Why are you leaving me?"

I turned back around to find Wednesday awake, waiting for me.

"Oh, honey, I'm not leaving you! I just had to grab my water bottle."

She smiled weakly. I went back and crawled back into bed.

"Promise you won't leave me?" she asked whispered quietly.

"I promise."

~

(394 Words)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hope you guys like this one!

i love writing wednesday more emotional chapters

it doesn't quite fit her character but it's fun to write!

hope you guys like it! <3

also i hope this fits your suggestion!

stay lovely! <3