~dying pt. 1~

~

backstory moment: wednesday just got stabbed by crackstone, goody doesn't show up to save her i guess

~

Wednesday's POV-

The searing, tearing, piercing, pain shot through my stomach. I stumbled backwards, slamming against a pillar. I slid down it slowly. Crackstone let out a demonic cackle. Thornhill silently smirked.

Then they left. Leaving me there to die all alone.

I laid there, the air seeming to sit still around me. I tried to breath but couldn't take in any air. I shivered, as my cold blood dripped down my face.

Dying really hadn't been all I though it'd be.

There was no comforting darkness, or blinding white light. I was just lying there, as life slipped away from me.

Each second I sat there felt like an hour.

An hour of waste. I was going to die. Just a slow, painful death.

Stabbed by an undead pilgrim.

What a way to go out.

Dying got boring, very quickly.

I finally closed my eyes, accepting the fate I had.

Suddenly the door of the crypt burst open.

It was Enid.

"WEDNESDAY!" She screamed as she rushed to my side.

"Wednesday, Wednesday, wake up!" She said as she shook me. I opened my eyes to see her. I smiled weakly.

"I'm not going to sleep, darling. I'm dying." I laughed.

She started crying.

"Wednesday, Wednesday, no!" She ripped off her jacket and held it to my wound.

"I've got to get you out of here." She said as she picked me up carefully. She carried me out to the canoe. She gently set me down in it and began to quickly row across the lake. 

I stared up at the night's sky, watching the stars. I looked over at Enid. I watched the way the moonlight danced on her skin. My eyes grew heavy and finally fell shut. At least if I died, Enid would be the last thing I saw.

~

(299 Words)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

lil cliffhanger moment!

i shall leave it up to your imagination on what happened after she passed out!

did she die?

did she live?

you decide!

stay lovely! <3