Triage

Sasha yawns, pouring herself a cup of coffee before taking a sip, "Morning, doll," Mark kisses her cheek before pouring himself a cup, "All the handbooks say you shouldn't-"

"I'm allowed one cup a day. I'm an intern. Let me have my one cup. I have a feeling."

"A feeling?" Mark asks.

"The last time one of the interns had a feeling there was a bomb in the hospital. Something's going to happen today, and it's not going to be good," Sasha sighs, running a hand over her face.

"Everything will be just find, you'll see. C'mon, you're gonna be late."

¤¤¤¤

Taking in front of the elevator, Sasha and Mark argue over her feeling when Burke joins them, "I told you, bad equaled a bomb last time. My girlfriend almost blew up along with my sister, her boyfriend, my ex-boyfriend and my resident's husband. This is not good."

Burke shrugs, nodding, "She's right."

"Thank you!" Sasha tells him before turning back to Mark as the doors open, "I should've just stayed in bed and slept-" She stops when the two men stop, looking at Webber's hair.

As they group up in the elevator, Burke asks, "What happened to your hair?"

Sasha rolls her eyes along with Addison while the redhead clears her throat, "Leave him be."

The guys all keep looking as Mark comments, "He dyed it."

"But why?" Derek asks before saying, "Ow!" When Addison hits him with her newspaper.

They have a whispered argument before Burke reiterates, "Okay, but why?"

"Men who have grey hair are noticed less than men who don't," Webber says, almost sadly.

"By who?" Derek asks.

"Well..." Webber trails off.

"By the ladies?" Burke puts together.

The men start laughing before Webber gives them a slight glare and they stop as Derek compliments him, "Looks good, Chief."

Burke agrees, "Very natural."

Sasha shakes her head, "I don't know, Chief. I usually do go for guys with a little grey in their hair. Then again, I have daddy issues."

She sips her tea, doing a sip take when Mark whispers, "And some mommy issues."

"Addison-"

"Don't worry, I got you," She says before hitting Mark a couple of times with her newspaper.

Mark turns to the Chief, "Ladies will love it."

With that comment, Addison pushes the three men to the back of the elevator in a line before rounding on them as Webber and Sasha stay looking forward, the intern fighting a smile as Addison whisper yells at them, "He is alone...all alone. Do any of you even know what that's like?Lives with Cristina," She tells Burke before looking at Derek, "Dates the perfect 12 year old and lost the perfect 12 year old," Before turning to Mark, "Man-whore that impregnated my favorite intern," Sasha covers her mouth in an attempt to hide her laughter, "His wife left him after 25 years of marriage. So if the man wants to dye his hair for the ladies, let him dye his hair for the ladies. Leave him be," With that, Addison turns around as Sasha bursts out laughing.

"We are your attendings, you really shouldn't laugh at us," Mark tells her, pouting slightly.

Sasha turns around this time, "As Addison hinted at, you need me to help you survive a relationship with Cristina," She points at Burke, "You are trying to get back into a relationship with me," She points at Derek, "And I'm carrying your twins. I will laugh at you however much I like."