Mark Sloan

Sasha laughs as Cristina fills her in, "Burke caught out that you have another apartment? If only someone had told you to be honest. Oh wait, I did."

"Shut up and help me figure out how to get out of this mess. Where's Mer? She's more helpful than you are."

"She's inside talking with her mother," Sasha gets more comfortable in the passenger seat by putting her feet up on the dash and waving at a random passerby.

"Why aren't you with her? Isn't that the good girlfriend thing to do? Visit the sick mother?"

Sasha snorts, "You really wanna give me advice on how to be a good girlfriend when you were hiding a whole ass apartment from your boyfriend? And I'm not allowed to visit. Apparently, I agitate Ellis."

"I believe. You agitate me."

"I'm hanging up now."

"Wait, I need help-"

She hangs up.

¤¤¤¤

Laughing, Sasha watches as her girlfriend sits on the bench in the intern locker room, staring ahead as Cristina busts in, "You know, he's acting like I committed a crime, like my apartment is full of stolen goods. He's acting like I kept my apartment to hide stolen goods so I could do illegal transplants for money."

"With how messy it is and how surgery hungry you are, I'm not ruling that possibility out," Sasha comments.

Meredith rolls her eyes, "Are you sure he's not just acting like you lied about moving in?"

Cristina stops, "Okay, what's wrong with you? You're sounding like her," She points at Sasha, "And I don't need another one of her."

"My mommy's a filthy whore."

"At least we know where you get it from," Sasha jokes, kissing Meredith's neck before laughing when she gets pushed away.

¤¤¤¤

Meredith presents at rounds, "Chuck Eaton, 54, has stage 3B non-small cell lung cancer with possible invasion of the pleura and a history of COPD. He's had extensive chemo-radiotherapy with minimal regression of the tumor. He's been admitted for radical en bloc resection."

"I was a smoker," He admits, "The, uh, oncologist...he explained that I have a 25% chance of surviving the, uh, surgery."

Burke nods, "Well, unfortunately, that's about right. If you should elect not to proceed, we can make you more comfortable."

Chuck licks his lips, "With all due respect, uh...there's no way that you can make a man dying a slow death comfortable. I'll roll the dice."

They move along to the next patient, but first running into Bailey and baby Tucker.

"Aw, hello baby," Sasha smiles at him.

"Are the OR's up and running?" Bailey asks.

Cristina nods, "Uh, yeah, they're fully functional. Uh, except there's some smoke damage to the corridors."

Bailey looks at Meredith, "How about you? You fully functional?"

Meredith smiles at Sasha, "With a girlfriend like her, of course I am."

"Don't I know how powerful she is," Bailey smiles at Sasha, "Wanna hold him? He's missed auntie Sasha."

Sasha talks in a baby voice as she picks him up, "Yes, she would. Auntie Sasha's missed you."

Izzie looks at Bailey, "Why does she get to by an auntie?"

"Because she helped deliver him. This isn't a tea party. Go! Save some lives!" Bailey takes the baby back as the interns rush off.