Professional

Sasha groans the entire car ride into work as George and Izzie argue, "You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries."

Izzie gets out from the back seat, "Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons."

"No. I start mine soon," Sasha pouts, causing Meredith to giggle and peck her lips.

"You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower," George continues yelling at Izzie.

"Can you add it to your list, please?"

"What?"

Izzie reminds him, "Tampons!"

Meredith adds, dragging Sasha with her, "It's to the list. It's your turn."

In the deepest voice he can muster, George shouts, "I am a man! I don't buy girl products! I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear."

"It doesn't bother me, okay? Look at me in my underwear, George. Take your time. It's no big deal."

Sasha laughs, "To have your confidence, Stevens."

****

"You are the first person they see in the morning. You say please. You say thank you. You apologize for waking them up," Bailey tells her interns in the locker room as Alex comes in late, "You make them feel good about you. Why is that important? Cause then they'll talk to you and tell you what's wrong. Why is that important? Because then you can tell your attending what they need to know during rounds. And why is that important? Because if you make your resident look bad, she'll torture you until you beg for your mama.Now get out there. I want morning rounds done by 5:30 am. Let's roll."

Sasha lays her head on her sisters shoulder as Meredith complains to them, "I better get good patients today. Yesterday I had two guys with colostomies who needed dressing changes every 15 minutes."

Cristina speaks her wants into existence, "I'm gonna be in surgery. Today's my day."

"On what?" Sasha asks.

"Like I'd tell you."

"I'm your sister, you have to tell me. What do you know?"

"I know that I was here at 4, and you two didn't get here till 4:30," Cristina answers vaguely, moving so Sasha's head falls.

Meredith urges still, "Tell me."

Cristina reminds them, "I'm not one of the interns who's screwing an attending."

Sasha smirks, "Not yet. But remember Dr. C-"

"We are not screw-" Meredith starts as they head out of the locker room but run into Derek.

"You're here early," Sasha comments, walking between Meredith and Derek.

Derek keeps his eyes on both of them, "I have a chordotomy at 5. I'll be out at 6. I thought I might buy you both breakfast before your rounds."

Meredith shakes her head and Derek turns around to walking backwards in front of them, "We've already eaten."

"Oh, what did you have?"

"None of your business."

Sasha chuckles at them both, Derek tries guessing, "You a cereal person? Straight out of the box? Or are you all fruit and fibery?" He starts laughing, "Pancakes? Do you like pancakes?"

Meredith finally gives in, "Fine. Sasha made omelets. She's the cook in the house."

"True. And I make amazing pancakes that would have you moaning," Sasha winks at Derek.