28 ¦ HOT

The party was held in a house that was so huge that it couldn't really be called one anymore. Because Sunoo was still getting me ready, we were about twenty minutes late.

Riki had texted that he was already inside, so now we pushed our way through the throng. We passed a large counter that connected the kitchen to a large living room and Sunoo unconcernedly took two cups from the counter, one of which he handed to me.

I accepted it, but did not drink from it. I had heard often enough about someone pouring drugs or something similar into drinks, and since I didn't intend to be raped in some corner at the end of the evening, I decided to get rid of the cup at the next opportunity.

I heard Sunoo say something that was unintelligible over the booming beat of the music and just kept following him. We reached a small group of people in which I could also make out Riki. He was talking to a girl who had her back to me, which is why I couldn't quite make her out. It wasn't until Riki came up to me and gave me a hug that I recognized her and gave my best friend a pat on the back. It was his crush of years, Jennie.

I smiled kindly at them and introduced myself before quickly turning away from them and letting them have their time alone. I was about to turn to the rest of the group and Sunoo, but as I turned around, I noticed that Sunoo had disappeared and I didn't know any of the others.

A blonde girl walking into the step above me smiled at me, but I wasn't sure if it was a genuine smile. "You're the girl that Heeseung always takes to school, aren't you?" she asked, and from her tone I could now clearly tell that her smile wasn't genuine. The other girls in the circle also listened up and leaned towards me with interest.

"Yes," I confirmed curtly and looked around for Sunoo. Had he seriously left me here alone? Annoyed and a little absentminded, I sipped at the cup in my hand, although I had intended not to drink from it. Unlike I had expected, it wasn't beer and it didn't taste as bitter as I had thought, instead a sweet taste spread on my tongue and it started to tingle. Shrugging my shoulders, I took another sip and looked back at the girls in front of me.

"Sorry girls." I said in the same sugary sweet voice they always did "I'm afraid I have to go, have to look for someone else." I turned around without paying attention to them and tried to make my way through the dancing.

Again and again I bumped into people and spilled half of my drink. Searchingly, I looked around for a tall, blond boy. If Sunoo and Riki didn't have time for me, I would just look for Jay.

A hand touched my ass so clearly that it could hardly have been an accident, and annoyed, I turned around, but the light was too hectic and people were moving around too much for me to be able to spot the culprit. Without realizing it, I took another sip from my cup and struggled forward.

Suddenly someone stood in my way and in amazement I looked up, and it was none other than Jay, who looked down at me with a smile. "There you are, I was wondering if maybe you weren't coming after all." "Yes I did, of course I came!" I shouted over the noise. The music put me in a good mood and the frantic movements made me drop my stiffness off my shoulders a little.

Jay laughed, even though I wasn't sure why I laughed along. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the dancing and into a corner of the room that wasn't as crowded. "Do you want another drink?" Jay asked me as he noticed the empty cup in my hand and I nodded.

"Okay, wait here I'll be right back." He disappeared back into the crowd and I looked around a bit. I found myself in a smaller room. There were a few people sitting on a sofa playing a game I didn't know, the rest of the room had groups scattered around.

A couple at the other end were making out wildly, and when the boy pushed them against a shelf, something fell and broke on the floor. I felt sorry for the owner of this place.

Disgusted, I continued to watch the boy literally devour the girl until Jay again pushed himself in front of my field of vision. He held a cup out to me and I smelled it briefly. Examining it, I took a sip; it was that sweet stuff again.

"What is this?" I asked, and Jay raised his shoulders. "I don't know, some kind of mixture." I nodded took another sip and told myself there was nothing wrong with drinking a little alcohol as long as I didn't overdo it. Besides, I was here to have fun.

I took another big gulp and grinned at Jay "This stuff is really good!" I exclaimed louder than I intended and giggled a little. He took a step towards me and smiled.

"You look really beautiful tonight." He said in a suddenly raspy voice and I giggled again. "Oh so just today?" I retorted. Jay shook his head "No, but tonight you're also incredibly hot." Yes he was right about that. I was really hot and I started wagging some air at myself. To cool down I drank my cup and Jay immediately offered to get me another one because he was such a gentleman.

A/N: She's so stupid it hurts me.