4 ¦ Date?

Since I had no car and no driver's license, Riki picked me up in the morning. When I left the house with an apple in my hand, he grinned at me. "No time for breakfast again?" he asked, and I shook my head. "Sleep is just more important to me."

Just as Riki was about to leave, his eyes fell on the house next door. Heeseung was just leaving it and getting on his motorcycle, he looked over at us briefly and grinned at me mockingly.

Confused, my best friend looked at me, "What's he doing here?" "He's my new neighbor.", I explained unenthusiastically and motioned for him to go. Riki laughed. "You're not serious. Sunoo will be jumping for joy, after all, he's always raving about how incredibly hot Heeseung is." And he's so damn right, I agreed in my mind, but remained silent.

I glanced in the rearview mirror and saw that Heeseung was pulling up behind us. He accelerated loudly and passed us at a speed that was definitely not allowed on this road, annoyed, I rolled my eyes.

When we arrived at the high school, Heeseung was leaning against a wall next to his motorcycle, Jay was also standing next to him. Unfortunately for me, the front parking spots were all already taken, which meant we had to park in the back row, and that in turn led to the fact that we had to pass Heeseung and his friends.

I noticed Riki's smirking look as I got out, groaning in frustration. "What's there to grin about?" I hissed annoyed, which only caused his grin to widen. "You get all red cheeks when you look at Heeseung." He raised his brows "Is there something you haven't told me?"

I just groaned in annoyance.  "Is there?", Riki's eyes widened. "Yesterday, when I was taking the cake to the neighbors, he was suddenly standing in front of me topless." Embarrassed, I looked down at my feet. "Oh God," my friend laughed out loud. "Let me guess...you were staring."

"There was no way around it. Trust me, even you would have stared.", I defended myself "Besides, I'm a girl. I'm kind of destined to stare when someone with a well-built body stands in front of me."

While we were talking, we had approached the school building. Fortunately for me, we had already left Heeseung and his friends behind. I was about to breathe a sigh of relief when I heard a male voice call my name. I turned around slowly and a stone fell from my heart when I realized that it was not Heeseung, but Jay.

He came running up to me and stopped in front of me. "Hi Clara." he said with a crooked smile and then looked at Riki "Hi, Jay." he introduced himself, which I thought was kind of cute. Why did he always introduce himself? Didn't he know he was one of the ones whose name everyone at school knew?

He turned back to me and scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. His blond hair hung tangled in his face. "How's it going?" he asked. I frowned a little suspiciously. "Good, and you?" He nodded, "Same."

He glanced over his shoulder as if nervous. I followed his gaze and noticed Heeseung looking over at us with his eyebrows drawn together. Riki beside me grinned incessantly to himself, for which I stepped on his foot. "So, I was wondering if it would be possible for us to go out together sometime," Jay said directly.

"You want to hang out with me?" I asked, confused. "Yeah," he grinned. "Well, I mean you're pretty and nice, I'd like to get to know you better." I was surprised, but smiled at him anyway. "Sure. Well I mean like to.", I finally replied.

"Could I have your number then? I could text you after school today." He smiled that crooked smile again. I nodded and accepted the cell phone he handed me and typed in my number. I saved it and handed the phone back to him.

"Thanks." Embarrassed, I tugged at my sleeves and smiled at him. "Okay, I'll see you around for sure." he said goodbye and raised a hand.

Jay moved away from us and I heard Riki laughing next to me. I turned to him and noticed he was no longer standing alone behind me. Sunoo was also standing there and the two of them were grinning innocently at me.

Sunoo raised his eyebrows suggestively. "So Jay wants a date with you," he stated. "Sure. Well I mean like to.", Riki mimicked my reaction with a laugh.  I punched him in the shoulder, but had to stifle a grin.

"Shut up.", I grumbled at the two of them. Sunoo put an arm over my shoulder "Come on sweetie. You know we're happy for you." I smiled up at him and turned my head to Jay once more as I walked. He was standing with the other guys again and was just looking at his phone.

My eyes drifted to Heeseung, who was still looking in my direction. However, I could have just imagined that.

A/N: What do we think about Jay?