Chapter 34

A knock came from the front door. Wonyung's mother, Areum stood up from the bed and walked to open the door. She let the makeup artist in and closed the door behind her.

"Hi!" Wonyung greeted as her makeup artist walked into her bedroom. "Good morning! Oh my god, how are you feeling?" Maeng, her makeup artist asked putting down her case.

"I feel nervous, scared and happy. All these emotions all at once." Wonyung answered sitting on chair by the vanity. "I'm so happy for you!" Maeng exclaimed. "Thank you!" Wonyung thanked.

"We got the food." Lisa said as she, Rosé and Jisoo entered the villa. "Thank you." Areum smiled at the girls. "And we also got champagne!" Lisa added.

"When's the dress coming in?" Jisoo asked walking in the Wonyung's bedroom. "It's supposed to get here before the hair stylist so probably in about thirty minutes." Wonyung answered as Maeng started on her face.

Jisoo nodded changing into a robe. Rosé and Lisa entered the room handing Wonyung and Jisoo their food.

An hour later Wonyung's dress arrived and everyone else finished getting ready. "Oh my gosh, it's only kicking in now." Wonyung muttered as her mother tightened the laces of her dress.

"You look so beautiful." Her mom said as tears prickled her eyes. "Mommy, don't cry." Wonyung drawled out turning around and hugging her mom.

"I'm sorry, I know I haven't been the best mother to you but it makes me so happy seeing you this grown and happy." Areum said.

"It's okay, what matters is that you've gotten better." Wonyung reassured. Her mother nodded and chuckled, "Look at me ruining my makeup."

Wonyung laughed and picked up a tissue wiping the tears off her mother's face. "It's time!" Rosé said holding the bottle of champagne shimmying.

Everybody picked up a glass from the kitchen island and Rosé popped open the bottle. They watched as she poured into their glasses.

She poured in her own glass and put down the bottle. "To our girl's beautiful day. May it exceed her expectations and bring her joy and happiness." Rosé toasted raising her glass.

...

Wonyung and her dad stood behind the door of the villa waiting for the cue. "I'm going to miss you." Her father muttered. "I'm not going anywhere dad. I'll always be one phone call away." Wonyung smiled resting her head on his shoulder.

Someone from the outside knocked on the door before opening it. Everyone turned to look at the door before standing up at the sight of Wonyung.

Neymar looked up and saw Wonyung walking closer to him with her dad. She smiled at him through her veil and tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

She looked heavenly and that made him want to run to her and kiss her. When she got to the alter she looked up at Neymar and saw him crying.

"You're gonna make me cry." She whispered as he took her hand in his. "You look beautiful." He complimented smiling. "And you look handsome." She smiled back at him.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Kim Wonyung and Neymar Da Silva Santos." The officiator started. "If there are any objections speak now or forever hold your peace."

A string of silence followed as no one dared to speak. "Alright, can I please have the rings?" He asked. One of the groomsmen handed him the rings. He gave Neymar and Wonyung their respective rings.

"Neymar, you can start with your vows." Neymar nodded glancing at him and then fixating his focus on Wonyung.

"I don't know how I'm going to do this without crying. Wonyung, Wonie, meu amor ever since the first day we met in the cafe I knew you were going to be my wife. I walked out the cafe with only one thing in mind; she's insanely beautiful."

"The day you became my girlfriend, I remember being so happy I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about how I don't deserve an amazing woman like you. I can't imagine my life without you and our beautiful daughter." He sniffled.

"I'm happy to have been the one holding your hand as you brought our little princess into the world and im happy to be the one that'll continue holding your hand through other hardships."

"I promise to always be by your side no matter the circumstances and I promise to love you deeply for the rest of my life. I love you." He finished as he slid the ring onto Wonyung's finger.

"Neymar, words can't describe how much I love you. I love you so much I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with you. I genuinely believe my life without you would still have been dull and boring." Wonyung started.

"You came into my life which was dark and lit it up making me happy. I've never felt so certain about something and it's marrying you. Me marring you is start of the rest of our lives.

"I could go on and on about the things I love about you but that would take us the whole day. But to sum it up, I love everything about you. I want us to grow old together, sitting on our porch watching our grandchildren play."

"I want you to continue making me laugh to point where I can't breathe. I want to continue loving you until the day I die but I'll probably still love you when I'm dead. My love for you is unquantifiable." She concluded sliding his wedding band onto his finger.

"Neymar Da Silva Santos, do you take Kim Wonyung as your wife?" The officiator asked. "I do." Neymar answered without any hestitation.

"Kim Wonyung, do you take Neymar Da Silva Santos as your husband?"

"I do." She smiled.

"Very well, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Neymar wasted no time before lifting up Wonyung's veil and crashing his lips into hers. He held her close by her waist as they kissed. Everybody watching cheered and clapped for them as they stood up from the seats.

"My wife." Neymar muttered as they pulled away. "My husband." Wonyung smiled.

Liked by Kylie Jenner and 5 279 984 othersMandu_Wonie97 here's a peep at my wedding day

Mandu_Wonie97 here's a peep at my wedding day. More pictures coming soon😘

Tap to view comments

A/n
Sorry for disappearing for two whole months😭 it wasn't intended. I had mid term exams and I guess my focus kinda shifted towards my Taehyung fanfic. Also go read it, I promise it's good.

And this is the last chapter fr now.

Oh again, I unpublished my other Neymar ff. I couldn't see the direction it was going in so I just decided to stop writing it. But I have good news, I'm planning a Jude Bellingham fic. And I need faceclaimes so if you guys could kindly suggest some that would be highly appreciated.

Bye😘