Chapter 26

A few months had passed and Wonyung was in her apartment hunched over her toilet dry heaving. Her face was pale and eye bags prominent under her eyes. She was on the cold floor in her underwear. At one point she took off her clothes since she was feeling hot.

She carefully stood up from the floor and supported herself using the wall. She slowly walked to her bedroom and grabbed her phone that was on her nightstand. She called Neymar and waited for him to answer. "Hello Wonie?" She heard coming from the phone.

"Neymar," she choked out. "I think I'm dying." She finished. "Baby what's wrong?" Shuffling could be heard and it sounded like he was running. "I can't stop throwing up and I just feel so weak." She answered laying on her bed. As soon as her head touched her sheets she shot up and ran to the bathroom causing her phone to fall onto the floor.

"Wonyung! I'm on my way." He said before hanging up. He arrived a few minutes and entered using the spare key Wonyung had given him. He ran to her bathroom and found her sitting on the floor with her head against the bathtub.

He had never seen her like this and it broke his heart. He sat down next to her and hugged her. "Have you eaten anything?" He asked. She hummed nuzzling more into him. "Do you think it's food poisoning?" She asked. "I can't think of anything that could've caused this." He answered.

"What if I'm pregnant." She wondered out loud. "That wouldn't be shocking." He remarked. She looked at him with confusion. "We weren't exactly being safe." Neymar added. She nodded in agreement. "How are you feeling now?" He asked. "I'm better now that you're here." She answered.

"I need to go to the pharmacy." Wonyung said standing up from the couch. "I'll go with you." He stated also standing up. "Okay, let's go." She said.

Mandu_Wonie97's story

"I'm so nervous." Wonyung said looking at the timer on her phone. Her and Neymar were waiting for the results of her pregnancy test that was in the bathroom while they were waiting in her bedroom. The timer went off cause Wonyung to look at Neymar. "Who is going to go look." She asked.

"You go look." He said. "No you go." She countered. "Let's just go together." He insisted. They both stood up from her bed and walked to the bathroom. They got closer to the counter and when Wonyung got a clear look of the test she gasped. Two dark lines could be seen on the test.

"Goddamn it, I'm pregnant with twins." She complained with a playful look on her face. "Babe, I'm pretty sure that's not how it works." He laughed. She joined him in laughing before saying, "I know, I know."

He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. "I love you so much. I can't believe you're actually pregnant." He mumbled. "I love you too." She smiled. "Should we tell anyone right now or should we wait for after a doctors appointment?" She asked. "Let's wait a bit." He answered.