Chapter 13

Wonyung woke up smelling an aroma coming from the kitchen. Neymar wasn't in bed with her anymore so she assumed he was the one cooking. She got up from her bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After that she went to the kitchen and found Neymar slicing fruit.

He noticed her walking in the kitchen and put down the knife before wiping his hands with a kitchen towel. She walked up to him and hugged him. "Good morning." She greeted. His arms snaked around her waist pulling her closer to him. "Good morning." He bent his head down and kissed her deeply.

"What are you making?" She asked looking up at him. "I made pancakes." "It's like you knew I haven't had pancakes in so long." She smiled and pulled herself away from Neymar. "You want coffee?" He asked plating the food. "Yes please."

Mandu_Wonie97's story

"You know, I've been thinking

"You know, I've been thinking." Neymar pondered. His head was on Wonyung's lap as they watched tv. Her hands playing with Neymar's curls. She hummed signalling him to carry on. "Davi is coming later today and I wanted to ask if you wanna meet him." He added

"Of course I want to. When do I get to meet him?" She asked. "How about later today?" "I would love to." Neymar smiled hearing this. He was glad that his girlfriend was accepting of his child. He reverted his focus back to the tv while Wonyung kept playing with his hair.

Wonyung wasn't focused on what was on the tv, she was thinking about calling her parents. What would she even say to them. Did they find out she was dating Neymar?She knew they weren't on social media but someone could've easily showed them.

The time for Wonyung to meet Davi had come. Neymar had told her to take things she would need to sleep at his house and driven them both to his house. They were going to wait for Davi there since Neymar couldn't fetch him. They were sitting in Neymar's living room on the couch side by side waiting when they heard the door bell ring.

Neymar quickly stood up, went to the front door and opened it. Davi immediately threw himself at his dad as soon the door opened and screamed, "Pai! I missed you!" Neymar hugged him tightly. "I missed you too." He said with a grin on his face. Wonyung was still in the living room hearing all of it. She suddenly grew nervous, she really hoped Davi liked him.

"C'mon, there is someone I want to you to meet." Neymar took Davi's hand and walked with him to the living room. Davi's chauffeur had put Davi's luggage by the door inside and left. Wonyung stood up from her seat when the pair entered the room. She brushed her hair out of her face with her fingers and smiled.

"Davi this is Wonyung, my girlfriend." Wonyung walked over to Davi and waved at him. "Hi, I'm Wonyung. Nice to meet you." She said bending down slightly. "Hello, I'm Davi." He waved back with a smile on his face. Neymar watched this interaction with relief. It seemed as though they will get along.

"I'll go put Davi's things away while you guys talk okay." Neymar then left to go take the luggage at door and went upstairs. Wonyung and Davi sat on the couch watching Neymar and turned to each other when he disappeared. "So Davi, how old are you?" Wonyung asked to try and make Davi comfortable. "I'm turning eleven on the 24th of August." He answered.

"Woah, that's in less than a month." Time had really gone fast. Neymar and Wonyung met early in June, started dating late June and it was now the start of August. "How old are you?" Davi asked. "I'm old, I'm 25." She answered with a laugh. "So if you're old then what am I?" Neymar asked entering the living room causing Davi to laugh.

"I don't know man, ancient?" She smiled playfully causing Neymar to scoff in offence. Davi laughed even more at the interaction happening in front of him. "She is right, pai." Davi added. "Are you guys ganging up on me, I see how it is." Neymar said with a pout.

Mandu_Wonie97 on wednesdays we wear pink Liked by neymarjr and 599 393 others•••

Liked by neymarjr and 599 393 others

Mandu_Wonie97's story

neymarjr's story