Chapter 27

Pop Base| @ pop base
Neymar jr and Kim Wonyung arrive in Qatar in time for the World Cup

Pop Base✅| @ pop base Neymar jr and Kim Wonyung arrive in Qatar in time for the World Cup

213 retweets 152k likes 132 replies

"...And your baby is now the size of a plum." Neymar read out loud. He and Wonyung were in their hotel room on the bed reading an update about the pregnancy. "Damn that's so small. I can't believe I'm twelve weeks now." She smiled. "You're even starting to show." Neymar said.

"Wait for real?" She asked standing up from the bed and walking to the body mirror that was behind the door. She lifted up her shirt and stared at her stomach. It looked like she was just bloated so she could use that excuse in case someone said something. "It's only stating to kick in." She mumbled.

She let go of her shirt and walked back to the bed before laying down facing the ceiling. "I'm craving a seafood platter." She sighed. "Let's go find a place to eat." Neymar suggested standing up. "Okay lemme change." She stood up and changed into matching green set.

"When are you training?" Wonyung asked taking a bite of her shrimp. "We're starting tomorrow at nine." Neymar answered sipping his water. "I can't believe the World Cup is in a day." She pointed out. "Same. I really hope we get to win it." Neymar said. "Even if you don't win, at least you would've tried your best."

"But it's most likely my last one so it would be really great if we won." He smiled. "I get you." Wonyung said while wiping her mouth with a napkin. "I'm full." She pushed her plate forward. "You really are eating for two." He laughed. "Shut up." She mumbled sipping her juice.

Mandu_Wonie97's story

"Good luck okay." She hugged him before kissing him. "I love you." He whispered. " I love you too." They parted and went their respective ways. Wonyung went to the space for families and sat down. She wore Neymar's jersey but instead of tying it at the back she left it to sit loosely on her torso. She didn't want to take any chances.

Maria Fournier aka Duda, Lucas Paqueta's wife, sat next to Wonyung with her two kids. "Hi! I'm Duda, Lucas' wife." She introduced. "Hey!" Wonyung smiled. "I'm Wonyung, Neymar's girlfriend." She added.