Chapter 7

Underlined-Korean

Wonyung woke up in an unfamiliar room with a weight on her chest. She looked down and saw Neymar sleeping with his head on her chest. Her hand went up to his head and massaged his scalp. She examined the room and saw her phone light up on the nightstand. She reached for it carefully not wanting to wake Neymar up.

She had received an email and decided to open it later. She checked her socials, scrolling on her phone on one hand. As a few minutes went by, she felt the urge to pee get stronger and stronger. She removed her hand from Neymar's head and tried to pry him off her.

He shuffled on top of her and mumbled,"Five more minutes." She laughed at this and tried again to pry him off. "I have to pee, Neymar." He lifted up his head and kissed her before rolling off her body. She got off the bed and walked to the en-suite bathroom and did her business.

She returned to the bedroom after washing her hands and stood at the side of the bed looking down at Neymar. "C'mon, let's go make breakfast." She said pulling the covers off of Neymar. He groaned and then sat up rubbing his eyes with his hands. He stood from the bed, took Wonyung's hand and pulled her to the bathroom.

He stopped at the counter, opened the cabinet taking out a sealed toothbrush and gave it to Wonyung. He took out his own tooth brush and applied toothbrush on his and Wonyung's. After brushing their teeth they made their way to the kitchen. Wonyung started frying the eggs and bacon while Neymar focused on toasting the bread.

"You know, I've been wanting to go back to Korea." Wonyung informed while flipping the bacon. "Wait you're leaving?" Neymar asked with a small frown on his face. "I'm only visiting for one or two weeks, don't worry." Relief instantly appeared on his face. He didn't want to be away from Wonyung yet so hearing that made him panic.

"I want you to come see me play" Neymar said spreading butter on the toasted bread. "And when is that?" She asked turning off the stove. He took out plates, put the bread on them and answered, "Next week Tuesday."
"Okay I'll be there." She told him distributing the eggs and bacon.

After eating breakfast Wonyung showered while Neymar made the bed and after she was done, he got in the shower. While Neymar was finishing getting ready Wonyung was in the bedroom sitting on the bed when she recieved a call from Jisoo. Immediately after she answered she heard a loud, "Where are you, we are outside." Confused, she answered, "Are you okay?"

Neymar entered the bedroom with clean clothes on immediately seeing the frown on Wonyung's face. "I'm more than okay, are you okay?" "I'm okay, what do you mean you're outside?" Wonyung asked standing up from the spot she was sitting on. "Oh my gosh, could you get more dumb than this?We are outside your apartment!" Jisoo yelled the last part slowly.

"Say you lie, girl I'm not home." She was feeling all sorts of emotions; shock, surprise and mostly excitement. She hadn't seen her friends for a long and they were the reason she was planning on going back home. Neymar looked over at Wonyung curious about who she was talking to since he couldn't understand. He guessed it was one of her friends because he could hear a feminine voice shouting.

"There's a spare key in the soil of the plant next to my door, use it and wait for me there and don't ask why the spare key is in the soil...you don't need to stress your balls about that. I'll be there in a few, okay bye." She quickly hung up the phone so Jisoo couldn't ask for questions. She knew it was weird to keep her spare key in the soil but it was the safest option rather than putting it under the rug at the door.

"What was that all about?" Neymar asked sensing Wonyung's excitement. "My friends are outside my apartment waiting for me. They came to visit me." She smiled folding yesterdays clothes and putting on the slippers Neymar gave her. She was wearing a clean shirt and sweatpants that Neymar had given to her to change into after showering.