Chapter 24

Wonyung and Neymar walked into the car that would drive them to their hotel. They would be staying in Korea for two weeks while Neymar was on a break. The car started moving and Wonyung looked out the window letting out a sigh. "I missed this place." She muttered to herself.

The car soon stopped outside their hotel and they stepped out. Neymar walked to the back of the car and opened it. "Go check in, I'll get the luggage." He said. Wonyung walked into the hotel and made her way to the reception. The receptionist looked up from the computer directing her attention to Wonyung.

"Hello, welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Seoul. How may I help you." The receptionist asked. "Hello, I'm here to check into the room I booked." Wonyung answered. "Alright, can I please have the name you used to book it with?" "Kim Wonyung." The receptionist started typing on her computer and got the confirmation.

"Here is the key card for room 50." She said handing Wonyung the key card. "Thank you." Wonyung slightly bowed her head. "I hope you enjoy your stay." The receptionist said. "Thank you." Wonyung bowed again. Neymar walked into the hotel pushing their luggage. Wonyung walked to him and took her suitcase from him.

"I'm done checking in." She said walking with him towards the elevator. "Did you get the key?" He asked. "Obviously." She replied pressing a button to open the elevator. "Don't give me attitude missy." He countered. "What are you going to do about it, punish me?" She asked in a low, sultry tone.

The elevator opened with no one inside so they walked in, pressed the button for their floor and waited for the elevator to close. "You want me to?" He asked using his free hand to hold her waist. "It depends on what you thinking." She suggested holding his arm. "I have a lot of things in mind." He replied leaning down to kiss her. She hummed in the kiss before pulling away. "How about you show me, yeah?" "Later." He said kissing her.

They got to their room and put their suitcases away. Wonyung stood by the window admiring the view. "It's so pretty from up here." She breathed out. Neymar walked out of the bathroom and stood next to Wonyung. "I'm hungry." He said. "Same. We should go out to eat." She smiled. "I know a place that's not far from here like walking distance." She added.

"You think it's open?" He asked. "Mmh, they close late at like nine in the evening." She answered. "Let's go then." He said. "Okay, lemme change my shoes first." She walked to her shoes that were organised in a straight line next to the door and put on sneakers. After that they left the hotel and started walking towards the restaurant.

The bell of the door rang causing everyone inside the restaurant to shift their focus towards the door. A couple entered the place holding hands. Some of the customers recognised the man while some recognised both of them. They seemed to be in their own world, the woman speaking in English making gestures with her hands while the man looked amused.

"Is that Neymar Jr?" Murmurs broke all over the restaurant. They walked towards the cashier and Wonyung started ordering. "Hello, can I please have two bowls of bibimbap and two bottles of soju." "That'll be twelve thousand won." Wonyung took out money from her bag and handed it to the cashier.

"Please follow me." The cashier said walking away from the counter. She took them to a table by a corner that hid them from the prying eyes of the customers. "Thank you." Wonyung said before sitting down along with Neymar. "Your food will be ready soon, please be patient." The cashier bowed before turning around and leaving.

"As I was saying, I remember being in Chemistry and we were conducting an experiment. And my dumbass thought it would be funny to mix raw potassium and water together. We ended up having to evacuate the whole school." Wonyung spoke with a serious look on her face. Neymar burst out laughing, tears filling up in his eyes.

"Till this day no one knows it was me," she paused. "Well except you now." She added. "Wait. Not even your friends know about it?" He asked after calming down. She shook her head, smiling. "I couldn't risk someone finding out and accidentally snitching or something plus I also forgot to tell them."

"Damn you were crazy in high school." He marvelled. "I mean that wasn't even the worst thing I did." She said. "I was walking with Jisoo to our lunch spot and I started trash talking my Math teacher. Like calling him a bitch and a fucktard and then I heard someone clearing their throat. I turned to see who it was and when I tell you I almost pissed my pants." She added

"Was it the teacher?" Neymar asked wiping the tears in his eyes. "It was the goddamn teacher and safe to say I got a month of detention." Wonyung said. "I was a bad kid in school but I don't think I was as bad as you." He laughed. "It's funny to me because I was the worst behaved but the teachers couldn't hate me cause my grades were high." She said.

"Were you rebelling from your parents?" Neymar asked. Wonyung hummed before answering, "In a sense but I also liked it you know. It put a smile on my classmates faces and I liked that." A different worker came holding a tray holding their food and two bottles of soju with two shot glasses. He placed their food in front of them and bowed. "Enjoy your meal." He said. Wonyung bowed her head and smiled. "Thank you."

Mandu_Wonie97 back home🫶🏻Liked by LalisaM and 973 268 others•••

Liked by LalisaM and 973 268 others

...view comments

Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
Ate bibimbap for the first time in 9 months...I feel like a new person
232 retweets 99k likes 273 replies
^
User1| @ User
YOURE IN KOREA?!?!
^
User2| @ User
IM IN KOREA RN...RECOMMEND A GOOD RESTAURANT BESTIE
^
Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
*restaurant*
^
User3| @ User
OMG I WENT THERE LAST YEAR...AMAZING FOOD.