Chapter 28

"Are you okay? Do you want us to leave?" Neymar asked seeing the look on Wonyung's face. She looked paler than she did ten minutes earlier. "I'm fine, we should stay. I'm just a little nauseous." She answered taking a deep breath. "Plus the match is about to end." She gestured towards field.

Brazil and South Korea were playing against each other and it was close to full time. Wonyung laid her head against Neymar's shoulder and closed her eyes for a brief moment before sitting straight up. She was unaware of the person filming them in the crowd.

"Oh my gosh, Brazil is really winning." She marvelled. "I told you." Neymar smirked. She rolled her eyes at him and looked back at the match with a frown on her face. She really didn't feel okay. Morning sickness is a bitch. She thought even though it wasn't even morning anymore.

The match ended which meant Wonyung could go back to hotel. She excused herself from Neymar and searched for the bathroom. She walked in and went to look at herself in the mirror. She had no colour in her face and she looked tired. Damn, at this rate people will start connecting the dots. She sighed.

The first trimester would be ending the next day which meant she would no longer be having morning sickness. She walked out the bathroom and started looking for Neymar. While texting him to find out where he was, she bumped into someone. "Sorry." She apologised.

She looked up to see Cho Gue-sung. "I'm so sorry." She apologised again. "No, it's okay." He smiled. "I'm Cho Gue-sung." He introduced sticking his hand out. "Kim Wonyung." She shook his hand. In the exact moment Neymar called. "Babe? Where are you? Okay, I'll meet you there." She answered.

"I have to go. It was nice to meet you." She bowed. "Nice to meet you too." He bowed. They said their goodbyes and left. Wonyung walked to the car park and found Neymar waiting in the car. She got in and sighed. Her hand travelled to her bump rubbing it. "When is tomorrow's appointment again?" She asked.

"It's at 8 in the morning." He answered. "I can't wait to see baby for the first time." She smiled. "When do you think the due date is?" Neymar asked. "Probably somewhere in June. I have six months left." Wonyung answered.

Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung
한국은 놀라운 일을 했다. 우리나라가 정말 자랑스러워 (South Korea did amazing. Very proud of my country)
233 retweets 126k likes 267 replies
^
Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung

User1| @ User Is it just me or did Wonyung look sick during the last few minutes of todays match

User1| @ User
Is it just me or did Wonyung look sick during the last few minutes of todays match.
^
User2| @ User
It wasn't just you... it looked as if she was nauseous
^
User3| @ User
@ Wonyung BB ARE YOU OKAY?!?
^
Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung
IM OKAY GUYS DONT WORRY🤞🏻
^
Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung

 it looked as if she was nauseous  ^User3| @ User @ Wonyung BB ARE YOU OKAY?!? ^Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung IM OKAY GUYS DONT WORRY🤞🏻 ^Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung

"Oh my gosh. Look at how small baby is." Wonyung said pointing at the screen. Tears brimmed her eyes when she saw her baby appear on the screen. "Woah, that's our baby." Neymar whispered. "Would you like to hear the heartbeat?" The ultrasound technician asked. "Yes please." They both agreed nodding their heads.

The sound of their baby's heartbeat caused the tears in Wonyung's eyes to cascade down her cheeks and sniffles could be heard coming from Neymar. After the appointment ended Wonyung wiped the gel off her stomach and lowered the hoodie she was wearing. They left the office and headed to a restaurant. Wonyung made sure her bump was hidden well under her clothes.

The next day came and Neymar had training so Wonyung decided on doing an instagram live. "What it do guys." She said putting the camera up to her face.

"BABY CAME HOME TODAY."

"AAHHHH HIII"

"BESTIE"

"Baby came home today, told me to stay away." She sang. "I'm obsessed with The neighbourhood's songs." She said.

"favourite song of theirs???"

She thought about the question for a few seconds before answering, "I really like wires and flawless. Amazing songs; maybe female robbery too."

"STAN LOONA"

"You know what kills me? When loona stans go in people's comments telling them to stan loona when they should be streaming." Wonyung laughed. "Don't come for me, I'm a loona stan."

"TRUE"

"What's your ult group and bias?"

"Um my ult group is bts and bias would have to be Hobi." She answered. She moved to make herself more comfortable on the bed.

"Favourite song from Renaissance?"

"I'm emotionally attached to "Plastic off the sofa" and also "heated". Like I'm obsessed." She answered.

"What's your thought on the World Cup so far."

"All I have to say is keep the edits coming. I'm joking, actually I'm not but the vibes in the stadium's are too good and the competition is hard." She smiled.

"Anyways the first part of the World Cup vlog will be up in a few days so expect that. Neymar will be back in a few minutes so I have to go." She concluded after an hour. "Bye, love you." She waved at the camera before ending the live.

" She waved at the camera before ending the live

Liked by kyliejenner and 1 467 965 others Mandu_Wonie97 💚•••

Mandu_Wonie97 💚

...view comments