Chapter 29

Neymar was devastated. The team had just lost a match against Croatia. After he told himself and Wonyung that they would be the ones winning. He sat down on the grass and looked down. He couldn't bring himself to look at Wonyung in the crowd. He bit on his lower lip to try and stop himself from crying but it turned out to be unsuccessful.

His lips trembled as tears raced down his cheeks. He brought up his hand to his face to wipe his eyes. After a few minutes he stood up and went closer to his teammates. After building up the courage he looked up to see Wonyung standing in the tunnel. She had a sad smile on her face and her fingers tapping against the side of her thighs anxiously.

She wanted to just run onto the field and give him a hug. She wanted to tell him how proud she was of him. She wanted to make sure he knew that he played well. She played with the strings of her hoodie until Neymar walked to the tunnel. She hugged him the moment he arrived to which he hugged her back.

"You did so good, baby." She reassured. He shook his head and tightened his grasp on her. "Listen," she started, pulling him away and holding his face. "You did amazing, okay? You and the team did so well. You guys tried your best and that's all that matters. The fact that you guys made it this far is good enough."

She wiped the tears off his face and kissed him. "But I disappointed you and Brazil." He mumbled. She shook her head and smiled. "No, I'm not disappointed. I'm so so proud of you, Brazil too. I love you so much and I'm very proud of you." She comforted. "C'mon let's go." She gestured to locker room. "Go inside, I'll be outside."

"

Liked by neymarjr and 1 765 466 othersMandu_Wonie97 back home🎄•••

Mandu_Wonie97 back home🎄

"Tell Neymar we're proud of him." Her parents said over the phone. "I'll tell him." She replied. "Please do. Anyways how's the baby?" Her dad asked. "The baby's okay. The due date is on the 20 of June and I'm now three months pregnant." Wonyung replied. "When do you guys find out the gender?" Her mom asked. "In about four weeks."

After a few minutes Wonyung ended the call and stood up from the bar stool at the kitchen counter. She walked to the bedroom and saw Neymar in bed laying on his side. He has been down ever since they came back Qatar and she was starting to get worried. "Baby, you gotta wake up." She softly said.

She sat down by his feet and sighed. "My parents called, they said they're proud of you." It was silent again for a few seconds until Wonyung spoke. "I get how you're feeling but laying in bed the whole day won't help. You need to do something to get your mind off of it." Neymar peaked his head from the covers to look at her.

"Let's go play FIFA." She suggested. Neymar slowly rose from the bed with a small smile on his face. This would be the first time Wonyung willingly played FIFA with him. Other times he would have to beg her for thirty minutes until she would eventually agree.

"You're such a whore, stop it." Wonyung complained when Neymar won again for the fifth time. He laughed and put down the controller. "Okay okay, I promise I'll stop." He breathed out. "Okay another round but this time try your hardest to lose." Wonyung stated.

"Oh yeah baby, now that's what I'm talking about." She muttered sticking her tongue out in concentration. Neymar looked at her to see her frowning with her tongue slightly sticking. He laughed before looking back at the game. "What?" She asked. "You look cute." He smiled. She blushed and smiled. "Stop, you're trying to make me lose on purpose."

User1| @ User
Did y'all see the video of the lip reader?!? I can't believe Neymar feels like he disappointed Brazil
^
User2| @ User
Ikr, he played so good

User3| @ User
I want someone to love me the way Wonie loves Neymar. The look on her face when she saw Neymar crying

 The look on her face when she saw Neymar crying

Liked by RoseannePark and 1 839 999 othersMandu_Wonie97 🙈•••

Mandu_Wonie97 🙈

...view comments